He's Here

Ian's POV

After a while, I felt lost and cold in every part of my body.

I couldn't bring myself to self harm. I had never believed in it, and I never thought that I would come down to think about doing it. But, my mind was curious. I went into the kitchen and found a medium sharp knife, then held it close to my wrist. I was absolutely terrified, but a driven force forced me to push it down, just touching my skin. I was about to push knife deeper into my wrist when Anthony barged through the door. Out of shock and surprise, I flinched and the knife cut my wrist. It didn't actually hurt too bad. I threw the knife on the floor before Anthony could see it.

"Ian, I'm so sorry man.." Anthony gave me a man hug.

Thankful for the hug, I hugged him back harder and began to sob on his shoulder. "There there..." Anthony cooed. Soon, I let go. "I'm alright." I said softly.

Anthony sadly smiled. "Do you feel like recording?" He asked.

I nodded slowly.

I took out my phone and tweeted. "Video suggestions?"

Instantly, the replies started rolling in. All of them requested another fanfiction reading.

"Fanfiction..." I sighed.

Anthony nodded and began searching some on his computer. We finally found one that we thought the viewers would like. We both sat on the couch and began reading it. Eventually, we got to the smut part of it, where we both gagged and covered our eyes. Honestly, you could see our erections from a mile away. Anthony and I looked at eachother's, then at our own, then we looked in opposite directions blushing like mad men.

We stopped the recording and transferred it to the computer. We decided to edit it later.

I looked at my tweet about the breakup. Most comments were sympathetic and caring, while the rest were all insulting and rude about how amazing Melanie was and how gay and stupid I was. I began to tear up on the couch.

"I'll be right back, Anthony."

I ran to the bathroom and started crying silently. "Why does everyone think I'm gay?" I sobbed. "Did I do something?" I took a plastic shaving razor and broke it with my hands. I pulled out a blade and began slicing up my left fore-arm. I grit my teeth and closed my eyes, then cut about 10 times, cleansing them afterward. I rolled down my hoodie sleeve to hide my arm. I put the razor in an empty drawer and pulled out my phone. I tweeted, "You know what? You're absolutely right." I put my phone back into my pocket and walked out to Anthony.

Anthony laughed. "Dude, you were in there so long I thought you were taking a scheisse!"

I laughed, and jumped on the couch.

Anthony's POV

I felt so bad for Ian. He lost that spark of happiness in his eyes, and I knew he wasn't sane.

He would get pissed at me if I said anything, so I just kept it in.

"I think we should both get some rest. It's been a long day." I suggested.

I picked Ian up bridal style while laughing, which made him laugh too. I put him in his bed and tucked him in. I walked into my bedroom and called Kalel. I hope she wasn't pissed off.

"Hey baby!" She said happily. "How's Ian?"

I sighed with relief. She wasn't mad. "He's holding up alright."

"Okay babe, I was just planning to go to sleep. Keep me updated!" Kalel said.

"Bye." I smiled through the phone. And I hung up.