72. Our resolve

Favourite ship name so far?
It's hard to make a cute ship name for Elias😂😂 (I know one but I won't say it)

Favourite ship name so far? It's hard to make a cute ship name for Elias😂😂 (I know one but I won't say it)

72. Our resolve

I fell asleep while reading about Lin's Cloud Guardian, he wasn't exactly like Kyoya, who's independently strong and protects Vongola from afar.

He's far from being physically strong, but from what the diary says, he's sounds like those unmotivated genius. I usually don't use 'disgusting' unless I really meant it. So he probably act more as the independent informant for Lin family, dang, I got some good member.

I flutter my eyes, the moment I heard a knock came just outside of my room. I quickly hid the diary as Byakuran enters my room, with a tray filled with food.

"How was you sleep, Eli-chan?" Byakuran asks me, staring at me while handing the tray of food to me.

"It was fine." I took the utensils that was neatly place, and start eating what ever he offered me.

"Did you know someone infiltrated the base few hours ago." He states, still eyeing at me "were you aware of that?"

"No, I was fast asleep." It was neither a truth or a lie, it was true that someone did enter my room but I wasn't exactly aware that they infiltrated the base "though I had a nice dream."

"And what kind of dream would it be?"

"It's a Secret." I spoke, not wanting to expand on my dream "anyways, did they steal anything important? Blueprints? Staff information? or perhaps ...pacifiers?"

"Ara, ara, it's fortunate that those things you mentioned wasn't stolen at all. In fact, there weren't any important files stolen" He simply hums "though I'm a bit curious to why they would show themselves and not steal anything."

"What if it's a game? maybe a declaration of war? or something like that." I suggest, as he only watch me eat in silence.

"..."

"..."

A declaration of war

Those words seem to echo throughout my jead, hoping that I didn't say anything that may raise his suspicion. The silence fills in the room, yet not one of us dared to speak. As if Byakuran was left into deep in thoughts.

"Anyways, any news with Souichi-san?" I start the conversation, taking his attention.

"It seem that our base in Japan has been infiltrated..."

"Hmm...I suppose they won't back down without a fight" I hum, listening to his news "also is it possible if you can take me out in the garden? I feel stuffy in this room and I want some fresh air!"

"Let's do that, there's someone I want you to meet anyways! I think you've heard of her but she controls the other half of Millefiore family."

"Then, I can't wait to meet whoever this person is!" I cheered, as Byakuran orders someone to grab me a wheelchair.