Epilogue

"Derek," Stiles whines, "You have to let me go." Derek refuses to do so, tightening his grip around the teen and firmly hugging him. "You're worse that my dad," he groans, but his hold around Derek is just as tight.

"You do realize that me going to college requires at least two things: breathing and leaving," Stiles manages out, his boyfriend currently squeezing the life out of him. "Stay here. I can support you," Derek argues. "I won't have a job and I'll get whatever I want...so you'll be like my sugar daddy," Stiles laughs. That makes Derek pull away, with the bonus of a cringing expression.

Then Stiles sighs and goes back to being serious as he plays with the end of Derek leather jacket. Of course he wishes that he could stay here and spend all his free time with Derek, but he also wants to build himself a future. "If you're that worried about me being away, and you're willing to spend that much money on me to stay...why don't you get us a place close to campus," Stiles half jokes, it would be ideal, but it would also be a huge step for them. Derek narrows his eyes in thought, his hands going to Stiles hip. "Is that something you would want?"

"You would really move for me?" Stiles asks, instead of answering the question. Derek shrugs, "I would keep my loft, we could come back on the weekends." Stiles feels his chest tighten but in excitement, his lips curling up. "So?"

Stiles pats his chest and starts back for his house, yelling behind him, "You find a place, I'll be right back!"

"Where are you going?" Derek calls after him. "I have to tell Scott!" Derek can't help but laugh, a rare toothy smile spreading across his face.

Since Stiles goodbyes had taken place not long ago, mostly everyone is still held up in his house, including his best friend.

They hug it out while Lydia is nearly hopping up and down in excitement, Allison by her side. "Crap!" Stiles suddenly exclaims, face palming. "What?" Everyone questions in unison, their eyebrows scrunched in worry. "I have to call the college and sort out my dorm!" Everyone releases a held in breath, shaking their heads.

"Derek!" Stiles nearly screeches like a teenage girl, his energy higher than before. Derek turns around, phone pressed to his ear, not expecting Stiles to jump at him. He grunts upon impact, using his free arm to hold Stiles up, he's suddenly very thankful for his werewolf strength.

"Sunday? That would be perfect, thank you." He ends the call and smiles at his boyfriend, "We got a place." Stiles smashes his lips to Derek's, earning a cheer from everybody watching them in the doorway. They separate for air, leaving their foreheads to rest against each other. "Hey," Stiles whispers, "We're moving in together."

"Sunday," he murmurs back, pecking Stiles. "Sunday," Stiles breathes.

***

"I'm exhausted," Stiles mumbles as he plops back onto their bed, freshly set up. "We can deal with unpacking later, you start college tomorrow."

"I start college tomorrow," he echos back, staring up at the ceiling in disbelief, there's just so many positive thing going on right now. "And you're going to kick some ass," Derek encourages. "You're damn right I am," Stiles grins.

Derek lays down next to him, stretching out. Stiles admires his flexing muscles, taking this as an opportunity to straddle his boyfriend, who lazily smiles up at him. "Now that I think about it, you might distract me from my work," Stiles comments, his hand trailing down Dereks body. "I guess I'll have to move back home," Derek sighs, toying with the teen. "I don't think so," Stiles interjects, leaning down to meet the other lips. "Have I mentioned how happy I am that we decided to move in together?"

"I don't think you have."

"Well, I'm very happy," he tells him sincerely. "I'm glad. Now get some rest." Stiles decides his spot now is comfortable, and places his head on Derek's chest.

Stiles wakes the next morning to a fully cooked breakfast in bed, Derek spoiling him before his first day of college. He even walks Stiles to class. And that's how nearly everyday goes, it's tiring and stressful trying to manage his classes and spend quality time with Derek, but it's all worth it. Even on the weekends, when he should be studying. He takes time from his schedule to fit everybody back in Beacon Hills in, including his traditional Saturday night date with Derek.

It was a bumpy road, no doubt, but Stiles couldn't think of any else he would want to go through this with.

-The End-

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed 😄

I have more Sterek stories in the making, but uh, it might take me forever to actually publish them.

You guys should also go check out lashtxnic and her Sterek fanfic Agony!

Thanks again for reading 🙂