"It's fine, mom. Don't beat yourself up about it."

"Alright," she said, as a wave of silence fell over us, "how's you and that boy?"

"We're good, he recently moved in with his uncle," I replied, feeling my phone buzz.

"Where's his parents? I noticed that nobody lives next door anymore," she questioned, and I had no clue what to say.

"They decided to move back to Los Angeles, Chandler's turning 18 soon, so he's fine with it," I lied, taking a deep breath.

"I see."

After our conversation, she hugged me, kissed me on the forehead and left my room. It was getting late and I checked the time. 11:46 pm.

I read my text message, and it was from Chandler.

goodnight baby, i love you. xx -chandler

I texted back the same thing.

After that, I decided to put my binder away and get to bed. It was getting late, and I can't wake up in the morning if I don't get enough sleep.

My lamp was still on, so I decided to get undressed into my nighttime clothes. I stripped off my black leggings and threw on a pair of tiny shorts. Then, I threw on a tank top.

I yawned and turned off my lamp. As I was getting into bed, I felt a deathly, cold breeze. I shivered, feeling the presence of somebody behind me.

I turned around quickly, but nobody was there. Just my plain, white wall.

But there it was again, the cold breeze I felt against my back.

"Hello, Alexis," a slight chuckle said from behind me. I turned around in a flash, with my heart racing.

"What the fuck-" I cussed, looking at the glowing eyes I see in the dark. It's Ron. Definitely Ron.

He pressed his finger against my lips, shushing me.

"Wouldn't want to wake up your mother now, do we?"

"Can you get out of my house?!" I asked, in an annoyed tone.

"I just came to speak with you, baby girl," he purred. The words that he said to me rolled off his tongue like sweet sugar, perfectly. There was something hot about Ron, he definitely knew how to play women.

"About what?" I said, with no emotion.

"Sit," he politely demanded.

I rolled my eyes. I then figured that the more that I listen, the faster that he'll be gone.

Sitting on my bed, Ron basically walked around my room slowly.

"You and Chandler, huh?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah, what about us?"

He chuckled, "you know he only wants you for one thing, right?"

I quickly glared at him, denying the fact that it's not true, "no, what makes you say that?"

"Meghan. You are just like her," Ron grinned, sitting right next to me. I suddenly felt a bad feeling in my stomach.

"He never told me that."

"Of course he wouldn't," Ron said, laughing a little bit, "he wouldn't want to lose such a fine girl like you."

I took a deep breath and said, "so Chandler's only with me because I look like this 'Meghan' girl?"

"Hate to break it to you, honey, but yes," Ron smirked.

I couldn't believe it. I don't know what to believe. Ron was being so cheeky, yet almost sweet at the same time, a side of him I've never seen before. But he's a monster.

"Leave my house, now," I hissed.

"We've just gotten started," he said seductively, leaning toward me.

"Ron, get off of me," I whispered, lightly pushing him back. We made eye contact with each other.

"You're going to let me kiss those soft lips, Alexis," he said, hypnotizing me. I can't control a thing in my body.

He leaned in and kissed me softly, as we closed our eyes. He deepened the kiss, putting his hand on my chin. His lips tasted so good, and I finally got the strength to pull back.

"You'll forget this ever happened," he said seriously, as I watched his eyes change colour.

And just like that, he vanished.

YEEET a new chapter for my bbies;) ;) ;)

ouuuu is alexis getting tired of the same old chandler??

yes , most of you caught on to the characters (hence the gif/picture above)

lowkey wanted to make an alexis/ron smut but nahhhh

comment for more loves:)

thanks for reading, stay tuned for moreee

-soreya