2. The Feisty One

Start from the beginning

He wished he had a daddy to check the temperature of his baba and feed it to him when it's all good. He let out a deep sigh and walked back to the living room where he watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Cuddles.

All fun and games only lasted till the time Louis' mom would come home.

He put all of his 'little items' in the box and hid them away in a far corner of his closet. He changed into plain colored pajamas and acted like the teenager he's supposed to be.

-

"Oh wow, see, Styles is all alone over there." Louis said as he took a seat on their usual table at lunch. Both Niall and Liam looked over their shoulders and sure enough, Harry was sitting on a table all alone while munching on what seems to be a sandwich.

"I wonder whether I should go say hi or not." Louis mumbled while picking on his food. They were gross.

"Louis, are you trying to be like those jocks?" Liam asked in a warning tone. "'Cause I know for a fact, that you vowed to yourself that you'd never be like them, no matter how popular you get." Liam continued.

"Okay, fine." Louis grumbled but he was thinking about what Liam said. He was right. Louis was trying to be a bully and that's not right. He's not like that and he doesn't wanna be like that. He cares about people and he forever would.

They spent their lunch time munching on the gross food that the cafeteria offers (my school offers good food but dear lord are they expensive. I'd rather starve and save money to myself.) and acknowledging the talks each of them brought.

Louis stood up with his finished food tray to go and dumb the leftovers. He sighed seeing that he has to go past the table Harry's on to reach to dumpsters. He walked down the little space through the tables and his confident walk stuttered a bit when Harry looks up from his phone, straight into his eyes.

"Oh, if this isn't the feisty one." Harry chuckled. His chuckle was beautiful but Louis would never say it himself.

"Well, if this isn't the nosy one." Louis couldn't really come back with something feisty.

"That wasn't good enough, Tomlinson. Did I crush your confidence?" Harry smirked.

"Oh my god, yes, how'd you know?" Sarcasm was flowing out of Louis' mouth like venom.

"A little birdy told me" Harry told in a baby voice and Louis basically had a heart attack then and there. Even if it was meant to be sarcastic, Harry sounded so daddy saying that. Louis felt like jumping onto him and cuddling him while calling him daddy.

He has zoned out because now Harry was standing there and waving a hand in front of his face.

"What?" Louis snapped.

"Here we go! Where'd you fly off to? To the dildo box under your bed?" Harry chuckled.

"No to a dick that is longer than yours." Louis grumbled.

"Oh believe me, princess. You'd never find a dick longer than mine." Harry winked at Louis before leaving the place, leaving Louis to blush unwillingly. The nickname hit him like a brick wall. That was another weak point of him but just no one knew about that.

-

"What the fuck? Dear lord why'd you do this to me?" Louis mumbled under his breath as he watched Harry walk into his music class. Well, he would've known that Harry is in this class too if he didn't skip school yesterday.

"Is this seat taken?" Harry asked politely making Louis look at him like he's an alien. Louis just shook his head.

"Hello, Tomlinson." He said as he sat down next to Louis but he stood up again and dragged the chair so he's half facing Louis and half facing the teacher who's in the front.

"Hello, frog." Louis mumbled, not even looking at him.

"Hey, you can't possibly hate me like a little kid, Tomlinson. C'mon." Harry smirked.

"I hate whoever I want to. Was it your nose that I found in my business yesterday?" Louis sassed.

"Oh wow, hold up. Do you really hate me?" Harry asked.

"No, I hate that tree over there." Louis said childishly pointing at a tall tree outdoors. A laugh escaped Harry's lips and it was really a beautiful sound. Louis found himself staring at Harry but looked away before he could get caught like before.

Their conversation just ended like that. Harry readjusted his seat so he's facing the front of the classroom and pulled out a hairband from his pocket. Louis couldn't help but stare at the curly haired lad as he pulled his long hair into a man bun.

"Like what you see?" Louis was wondering if Harry had a third eye on back of his head.

"No." Louis simply said and that was enough for Harry to feel a little self-conscious. He quickly pulled down his curls and put the hairband back to his pocket. Louis stared at him with disbelief written all over his face.

"Why'd you do that?" Louis blurted out.

"Cause I wanted to." Harry snapped. Louis was taken aback by that. Sure, Harry always teased him but never snapped at him.

"Geez, alright. No need to get so offensive." Louis rolled his eyes trying to ignore the little pang in his heart.

The rest of the class flowed completely normally and the bell finally rang. Louis was more than happy to go home and relax. He shot off his seat and packed away his stuff. He didn't even say bye to Harry before leaving the classroom. It's not like they are friends. Well, growing to be the exact opposite actually.

Before he could go any further down the hallway, he someone tap his shoulder. He turned around with a little smile because that's how he is, he smiles with everyone. But it seems like it's now everyone except Harry Styles.

Louis dropped his smile and scowled at Harry.

"What'd you possibly want in this ruined evening?" Louis asked.

"You dropped your phone there." Harry said showing a phone that is exactly Louis'. Louis felt a bit guilty at sassing Harry when he came to help him.

"Oh, thank you." Louis reached for the phone but Harry pulled it back, holding it up high in the sky where Louis would definitely need 50ft ladder to reach. Louis' guilty is nowhere in sight now.

"What?" Louis snapped, because he was not a fan of standing in the middle of a crowded hallway while arguing with a person that he's growing to hate.

"At least let me add your favorite person's number here." Harry sent Louis a cheeky smile and offered the phone to unlock it.

"Fine." Louis unlocked the phone. He'd not deny a hot boy's number but the problem is he hate that hot boy to the bits.

Harry happily added his number to Louis' contacts and sent himself a text, so he can have Louis' number too.

"Thank you very much." Sarcasm was obvious in Louis' voice.

"Oh, no need of that." Harry said with the right amount of sarcasm. Louis rolled his eyes before turning around and leaving down the hallway that was a little less crowded by then.

No one has to know if Harry stared at him longingly while standing there, until Louis turns a corner and disappears. No one has to know either if he did a happy dance when he reached back home with Louis' number.

****

(Word Count 1976)

A/N - Hello baby potatoes! Did you have a good day? I hope you did! (:

Anygayyyyy,,,,,, How was it?

I think you liked it. Well my sense of humor is shit but uhhh you would have to bear with me.

well okie byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love y'all to death and have a nice day/ night!

-Ash