Chapter 13: Love

(Y/n) P.O.V

I wake up but this time Bakugou isn't there. Which actually hurt. He said he cared but he Isn't here. Maybe I'm just being clingy. Who knows. I slap my leg on my cut and I scream in pain. "SHIT!" I forgot I was still in the nurses took to were the whole class came running to my rescue. I hold my leg as the sharp pain courses threw my body. Suki walls up to me.

"You should really heal yourself you know."

"Okay everyone back to class. " All Might says. "Suki you can stay."

She nodded and pulled up a chair and sat next to me. "That boy. The one with the blond hair. He was mad that he couldn't see you and he was forced to stay in the class. He cussed out All Might even. Yea he is even filling in for you at your job. Honestly he cares a lot about you." When I heard his name come out of her mouth my heart fluttered. Am I in love. I'm in love with a guy who is a jackass and a sweetheart but also crazy. Ha. Life is wired. I chuckled lightly.

"Well... Good to know... " I smiled "it's also good to know your okay. You had me worried. "

She shrugged what I said off. "It was just a little cold. "

I drank my water and when she said little I almost choked. "A little?! YOU ALMOST DIED!?  You would have left me and Butterscotch... I don't want to loose more family. Okay?" She smiled and hugged me tightly and layed her head were Bakugou layed his.

"Sis... Your such a good person.. Don't let people change you. And if someone takes advantage of you... I will kill them... No one deserves you. Not. In till. I. Approve. " I laugh at her and agreed

"Okay. Whatever you say Suki. " She fell asleep. She never sleeps that much anymore.

Well that was the day when I figured out. I love Katsuki Bakugou.