Chapter 4: Car.

(Katsuki P.O.V)

I could see the blush on her face even though she tried to hide it. She looked the opposite direction from me the rest of the way I got lost staring at the ground an I stopped.

SCREECH.

I look up to see (Y/N) infront of a car. Hit. She fell to the ground. I tried to catch her but I was too late. I felt my stomach knot up and tears welled in my eyes. No this isn't happening. I thought to myself and she started to glow. And heal... Who was in the car? I thought the person rolled down the window and it was recovery girl...

"YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!" I yell at Recovery Girl.

"Calm down young man. You need to take her home. Carry her. She won't be able to move for a couple of hours. Here is her address" She smiles and drove off

I picked up (Y/N) and walked to her house with the address Recovery girl gave me. Once I get there I knock on the door. This tall blond answered. "Hello? Why are you carrying (N/N)?" A/N: Nick name Is (N/N)

"She passed out. Watch her. If you don't I will pound your face in. Got it?"

"What a nice introduction. " He responded "My name is Tamaki. If you are so worried watch her for yourself. I have to make dinner. Plus do laundry and get some stuff. "

I walk in and look at him "Were is her room?" He pointed to the room with the (F/C) door. I walk in and set her on her bed and pull up her chair. I sit there and watch her. My eyes started to feel heavy after a while. Then I saw black.

A/N: Sorry for the late update I have been busy and a lot of things have been happening lately. I will try and get an update done tomorrow. Love you!! Bai my lovely Otaku's

Bakugou: be excited for next chapter *laughs evilly*

Author~Chan:  SHUT UP *Hits the back of his head*