Cruel.

Okay so this is another A/n. And I'm sorry for so many hut this just hit me hard. Some of us are poor. And I get it. Some of us have the worst of the worst. And no one I mean no one wants to help. I don't get it. I went to the store today and I just got back. And there was this vet who is homeless no food and had barely any clothes on his back. And I looked at my mom as we passed him in our car and I could tell her eyes were cold she didn't give him anything. I DON'T GET IT! Maybe I'm just too nice or I care too much about people. I mean I was just looking at a Nintendo game and I said to myself I have enough money to by that. But when I saw him my wants disappeared. He needed money. And I wanted something. Want and need are two different things. If I would have brought my wallet I would have gave hit all of it. So he could by clothes and food. Again some of us or maybe even you are poor and if your bad off and you need the money then you don't have to give it away. But me. I have food water a bed and a roof over my head plus clothes. I can afford to give him my money. And I would of. And if you look closely into peoples eyes you can tell if they are cold or not. Like my mother her eyes we're stone when she looked at him. And mine. I was Pissed I mean shit! I've even been in his place before. And my parents always tell me oh it's grown up shit. I've been involved in grown up shit I mean I get it im only young. But I've been threw enough to be as mature as a grown women. So I know mostly everything about life and I am going to pray for that man. And I vow to myself that when I become a full fledged women that I will help the homeless and the needy. I don't even care if I work too much! I care for them and I hope that everyone who is homeless gets the help they need. That's all.. 

     ~Rosu_Akira