Chapter 9: Help

(Y/n) P.O.V

'I have to get out of here. ' I thought to myself. Midoriya was stared at me. I think he could tell this was breaking me. Crumbling my hearts into pieces.

"EAT MY STICKY BALLS!" The guy with purple shaped.... Balls on his head? Was throwing them off of his head at them it made me laugh when he said that. The water started to go a around and around. Then Midoriya punches the water and Froppy used her tongue to catch him.

"THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR HURTING OUR FRIEND!" Midoriya said in a courageous voice.

"Ribit!" Froppy said as she nodded her head in a yes motion.

That's when it hit me. I had friends. People who would protect me. I smiled.  A big smile at that. They looked at me and smiled back. "Hey.. Minoru... I think that's what your name is? Can I heal you? That's the least I could do. I mean you did help after all. And same goes to you Midoriya. Froppy can you move Midoriya over here?"

She nods as she moves him and I start to heal them both. As they heal I start to feel weaker. I acted like I was fine. After I healed them I went over to Froppy.  "Hey while they are still recovering don't let them go anywhere okay? I'm going to go to Shouta." She nods. I fly up and move over to him and I see him getting beat. I drop down and all of them back up.

"Get out of here (Y/n). What the fuck do you think your doing?!"

I summoned a wip with spikes on it. And wip someone down making them fall and knockout.

"You have always helped me now it's my turn to return the favor."

A/n: Yay!! You've got friends instead of mail. Well hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye!!