Someone wrap his arms around my waist. Back hugging me. I wonder who this is...ugh..

"Why the hell are you here Kim?" I asked without looking at him.

Compared to me, he's wearing a mask.

"I don't like what you're wearing so I followed you." he said. So that's why he's hugging--covering me my tummy. If we're still good and this was a different case, I would be very happy and flustered hearing those words but--nah! I'm really mad at him right now.

I rolled my eyes.
"Well, for the record mister. I also don't like what you're doing. Let me go."
I told him. I tried to remove his arms but he's too strong.

"They're looking at you and I don't like it. " He said in a deep voice, full of authority.  I was about to be touched but...

"Yeah, tell that to that girl of yours... Now... LET. ME. GO." I said as I forcefully remove his arms.

I stormed off. I know he's following me and it added more fuel to my anger. Everytime I see him... I remember his smile in that picture..aish!! How dare him court me and flirt with other girls!

"Yaaaah!! Babeeeeee!" i heard him call.

"Babe your face!! We're not a thing... We were never a thing Kim. Go back to that Girl you asshole!" I got inside a cab and that asshole followed me inside. Aish!!

I thought he would bug me the rest of the ride but he only stayed silent....

I look at his direction.

"Why the hell are you looking at me like that?" i hissed at him. When I turned to his direction, he was already facing, watching me and giving me that annoying smile. Is he laughing at me?! Does he find this funny?

"Nothing. Hahaha" he look outside to hide his annoying face

oh no he didn't.
I was about to shout at him when he returned his gaze to my direction..

"I really like it when you're jealous babe but...you really don't have to be jealous of her...because.. She's Kim Jennie from BlackPink and

She's my sister. "

3

2

1

"WHAT?!!! Why didn't you say that sooner?!" I was so shocked. She---she's-- the girl that I saw in that picture with him was actually...HIS SISTER?!!

I look at him in disbelief.. He laughed and pulled me into a hug.

"You ignored me for a month just because you got so jealous with my sister?! Now I really can say that you really do love me Noona." He said that and kissed my forehead . I didn't know how to respond  all these time, I was so mad and ignoring him because I was so --gosh! This is so humiliating!! I kept hearing him laugh. Stupid stupid stupid!!!

"Just say yes to me already so you can have all of me only for yourself." he added. I hid my face in his armpit. Damn! I'm so stupid!

--------

Jimin's POV

"Eyes on the screen!! Red Velvet is upnext!" Namjoon anounced.