13

8th Day

"C'mon! We need to go in there! That would be so awesome!" Jimin insisted while pulling me through my wrist.. I resisted. No, I don't want to! Over my virgin drop dead gorgeous body!

I shut my eyes closed, i kept hearing loud screams. I can already feel my knees trembling. Not to mention my sweating palms.

"I

"I....I can't" i confessed.. I didn't open my eyes. I was expecting for him to laugh at me but I was surprised he didn't.

He just held my hand and squeezed it. "Okay," he said. That made me open my eyes. He was staring at me. No smirk. Not even a single sign of sarcasm or anything from his face. He was just giving me his usual smile.

He's really becoming weird lately, he's becoming more and more sweet... And it makes me feel more scared.. Knowing that we only had 2 days.. 2 damn days to be like this before he divert his attention again to Mina.

"What? But, but you wanted to go. I'll just wait for you there, don't worry about me." i pointed at the near bench. He shake his head and smiled at me. He was still holding my hand which made me more flustered.

He met my eyes...

"I'm not going anywhere without you Seul. Not even an inch." My heart began to beat so fast. It feels like my heart was about to get out of my chest.

I feel my cheeks burning.

That was so sweet..

"Really? So you'll drag me to the boys' toilet too if you feel like peeing?" i joked to lighten the atmosphere. He grinned.

"I don't have any problems with that my princess as long as you bring me too to the Girl's Toilet. " He answered.
I widen my eyes.

"YOU PERVERTT!!" I told him.
He just gave me a "You're the one who started it. " look and laughed. I sighed.

"Fine. I'll go with you. " i told him. He was surprised.

"Huh? Why? I thought you're afraid. " he asked.

"That's what you thought. But I'm not." I lied. I was really shaking in fear inside. But I tried my best to hide it and act tough.

Jimin laughed a little. He also messed my hair too.

"you're a bad Liar. I've known you for so long so I can tell whether youre telling the  truth or not. Plus! I know you're afraid of ghost and other scary stuffs--- "

"People change. Let's go inside now! Those creepy people there had no match with me!" i cut him off. I walk ahead of him. But I immediately stop when I saw how scary the exterior of the Haunted House was. Oh crap! I'm in a really deep shit now.