30

"OH MY F***ING GOODNESS!! EVERYONE!! LOOK AT JIMIN'S FACE!! " Jhope burst into laughter as he pointed me at the television. We're currently watching the latest episode of Running man which we're the guest together with redvelvet.

The others also laughed. Damn these people!!

I silently cussed as I saw another surprised guest enters during the solo dance of Seulgi. We were given 1 minute to do a solo dance in the beginning of the show and seulgi was the last one to dance when suddenly... THAT TAEYONG APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE AS A SPECIAL GUEST AND DANCED WITH MY SEULGI!!

Jungkook elbowed me and made a face. "Too obvious bruh! Hahahha" he said as he pointed my face at the screen. I didn't bother to respond. I was too focused on the screen as the two danced the same collaboration dance they performed during MAMA.

The ending part....

His HAND!!! My blood is boiling like hell! That was one inch away from seulgi's chest you jerk!!!

"WHY THE HELL IS THAT MAN EVEN THERE?!!" I can't take it anymore. I yelled due to frustration. I thought that was the time me and seulgi could finally talk about things but that little jack frost ruined it!! Dammit!

"Don't be too gloomy jiminie! Atleast you've been partnered with her in that race." namjoon said comfortingly.
Oh I remembered. Seulgi has luckily picked my name on a draw that would determine who will be her partner for the race. Dayum! I was so happy at that moment that I can't help but smile. All the staff noticed it and that includes that audience. Seulgi gain hate with that simple action of mine. I was so sorry towards her.

"Yeah, but still that Jackass kept on staying close to us. He was trying to snatch Seulgi! He's trying to flirt with my wife! " I said like a ten year old kid explaining to his parents about something he did not do.

"pfft! Wife your ass. She doesn't want to marry you remember?" Jin said while taking all his time laughing at me. Gosh. I wanna punch him but decided to ignore his said statement. She wants to you idiots!

"Well, just look on the brighter side boy. You were able to held her hand and be with her in that whole f**king day dramatic dumb ass! Not mentioning infront of the whole country!" Suga interjected. My eyes lit up abit. He's right! He's soooooo right! I was freely spending a whole day with her infront of everyone.

"And she hugged you after you guys won that race so why the hell are you so depressed?!" V rolled his eyes on me. He was busy texting someone on his phone,probably Irene noona. Oh, I forgot. Noona's ignoring him for weeks now haha. Poor Tae. He was even partnered with joy because irene switch with joy when she picked V on the draw.

I quietly picked my phone and check on my SNS account.

Woah! There are alot of screen shotted photos and even behind the scene photos of us all over the internet. Some fans are even shipping us already!

I smiled triumphantly. I'm already 100 steps ahead to those scumbags lingering around my property. Wahahha!

-------

Irene's POV

"That's 360,000 dollars ma'am." the cashier cheerfully said. I smiled at her and gave her my payment.

Wondering where I am?

I'm at a Mall here in Russia. I didn't wear any disguise since kpop is not that famous in this country.

We're actually here for Music Bank Live in Russia together with Mamamoo, Btob, Gfriend, Twice, NCT and BTS *sighs*. I decided to buy some stuffs for my members and my relatives and friends since it's our free time.