21

"Are..are we going to sleep in ther---" i can't compose myself right now. I feel the weight of the earth on my shoulder... I think I'm about to pass out now.

We had just entered our room and to our surprise, there's only one bed. I glance at Jimin's reaction.

He cleared his throat

Wait, did he just chuckled?!

"Aren't you bothered even a bit?" i ask him. He look at me--aish. Why is he smiling like that?!

 Why is he smiling like that?!

"Hmmn. Nope!" he answered almost laughing. He left me at the door frame after. I watch him explore the whole room. He opened all the drawers and and look at some stuff.

He jump happily to "our" bed. I can't help but to smile at his action. He looks like a kid. Cute.

He look at me and sat down.

"Come here my dear wife. Join me here." he said as he tap the space next to him. He sounds so weird!

All the blood in my body went all up in my face. What does he mean by that "Join me here"? And why does he have to use that tone?!

I heard him laugh afterwards. I knew it! He was playing with me again! Aish!
He really loves to make fun of me.

He was laughing really really hard while holding his tummy.

"You should have seen your face!! "
That's it! I hit him with my purse and walked out. This guy!! Why does he always needs play tricks on me?!

I was marching my way to the Living room when I met Bambam half way there. He was leaning on the wall. He waved at me so I waved back.

"Why are you still awake?" he asked me. I shrugged.

"Can't sleep. You?" i asked..  He smiled and look up at the ceiling. 

"Just thinking of some things.. " he simply answered. It feels weird talking to him. He saw our scene at the restaurant last month. I'm kinda embarrassed and I still haven't forgot his confession. I' not even sure if he's serious or he's just messing with me.

"ah." i was lost of words so I just nodded.  We continued walking until we reached the veranda. I saw how beautiful the scenery outside.

"Wah..." i ran to take a closer look. Cold breeze. I closed my eyes.

"So beautiful and peaceful.." i commented.

"You're more beautiful..." i heard him whispered but i decided to ignore it since it would only make us feel awkward  if he'd knew that I've heard him.

"So you're really getting married huh" he said. I look at him.

"Yep." i simply said. He laughed awkwardly.

"I really thought we could really work out as a couple.." he joked but I know he's actually not.

"Bambam.. I---"

"Seulgi.."

I saw Mina looking at the both of us.  Bambam looked away. Oh man! Did she heard that!?

"Ah.. He--hello Mina..we were just talki--" i was stuttering.

"congratulations Seul.." she said as she hugged me.

"Ah..De Thank you.." i answered. When she let go, she was looking behind me--- at bambam.

"I..I should go.." she said. Huh?
I turn to look at Bambam... He look so pissed. Why is he so harsh towards Mina?!

"Wait! " i tried to stop her but she had already went inside her room...

I glared at Bambam.
"Don't be like that to her. You don't know how it feels to be treated like a nobody by someone you really love. " I told him. He smirked.

"Haha I do actually.. I really do. Of all people, you should be the first to know that." he said. Oh my! What the f*ck has gotten me to say those things to him?

"i..uhmm.." pabo pabo paboooo!
I can't think of anything good to say now. Aish! What were you thinking Seulgi!

"It's okay. Let's forget about it!" he said and sighed.

He messed my hair first before walking back to the his room..

"See you tomorrow Seul.." he said and waved at me. I watched him went inside a door.

--

"Aigoo this boy

"Aigoo this boy.. Really... " i said when I saw Jimin sleeping. He didn't even change his clothes. He just removed his outer and use it as his blanket.

I took a shower first before laying next to this mochi.

He looks like a kid while sleeping..
I played with his hair.. I remembered Mina. I know she was really hurt.

"You should have been there for her. She looks so sad." i didn't know why I said that knowing that I would not get any response from a sleeping guy..

"But.. If you were actually there... I would be the on---" i stopped. No, don't tell him. Don't you dare confess to him. If I tell him that I still love him, everything might just change.

Wait...
I just realized something..

Is he using me to push Mina away? Is he letting her go now?

Why did I just thought about it now?!

I think I'm right.

Maybe he was hurt when Bambam rejected Mina and told her to just Love him instead.

Maybe he doesn't want that. He don't want to be rebound or something that's why he is pushing her back to Bambam and----

He used me since he knew that...
Bambam likes me.

Woah.. This really is making sense now. All of these... Is just because of Mina again.. He asked me to marry him so that Bambam could no longer linger around me and he has no choice but to be with Mina...

I can feel my heart heating up..

My tears are starting to build up..

Damn.

It's more painful that thinking that he was just joking and unserious about this marriage.