Yani was on the ground crying and Monte was off on the side shaking his head at her. 

Slim was being messy as usual.

 He was recording and had his phone all up in Yani's face. "Dammnn, how it feel shawty?" He asks then Di-Di grabs his ear and pulls him away. 

"Come on Yani," Monte says and he picks Yani off the ground. 

She was snotty nose crying on Monte's shoulder and he looked disgusted. 

"Well damn," Shadice says when she sits on the bench.

"What happened?" Regina asks.

"Yani was talking shit, as usual. Talkin bout Mia a hoe and be popping that cat. We all know that's not true tho. Yani was just being hella disrespectful. We tried to warn her, but she kept going." Cassandra says while shaking his head. 

"Aye, when Mia started saying 'Yo'?" Jaylin asks with a puzzled look on her face.

"She's been saying that for a while, you just now noticed,"  Regina says.

"She talks like Brandon," Shoota says and I clench my jaw from hearing his name.

I don't know how she's so close to him and he just popped up out of nowhere. If anything she should be with me.

I was there for her on the anniversary of her brother's death and I been rocking wit her ever since. If she should be dating anyone it's supposed to be me.

"Why they so close?" I ask, being nosey.

"They went out when she was fifteen. That's her first love." Regina informs me and I nod my head.

That's why they're almost inseparable. 

She loves the nigga.

But I can quickly change that. Don't worry, she's gonna be mine soon.

I was in deep thought but quickly snapped out of it when I felt Shadice get up and leave.

I watched her storm away walking towards the rooms. 

I quickly hopped up and caught up with her. 

I grab her arm but she snatches it away from me. I grab her arm again and pull her towards me.

"What's wrong witchu?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes.

"Nothing. Nie getcho fucking hands off of me." She says with an attitude and I surrender. She walks away leaving me to watch her walk away.

She must be on her period or sum...

**

After about an hour of waiting for the girls to calm down, we finally arrived at the World of Coca-Cola. 

We paid for the tickets and now were now looking around the loft. 

The loft has historical and international artifacts for guests to look at. To be honest it was quite interesting.