Chapter Seven

Stan Lee decided to perch on a branch, and groom himself. So you took that time sit on your couch and cry. You missed your brothers so much and just wanted to see them again but a couple of hours was two long. Tears spilled out of your eyes, and your breathing became uneven.

"Miss you seem to be in a very bad state may I help you, can I recommend spending time with the others until you brothers arrive."

Jarvis said,

"Okay."

You respond,

"Stan I'm going to be on the other."

You yell to your bird as though he could understand, there was a simple squawk in response like he did. You laugh lightly to yourself at your weirdness. You brothers loved your confidence, never afraid to show your true side. To be as weird as you like, and not be afraid of what other people think.

The elevator opened and you got on, when the doors opened you found yourself in a living room. Sitting on the couch was Steve, and Tony watching t.v. Bucky was cuddled up against Steve fast asleep. You went and sat down on the other couch and looked at the t.v. they were watching friends and you got absorbed into the show.

A couple over hours later you heard the familiar sound of the bifrost, you felt your nose heat up and hot tears run down your face. You wiped your head around to see the two most important people to you in all nine realms.