[108] His Rockstar [RQ]

Start from the beginning

“How are you doing tonight, rock star? Looking a little lonely and isolated from everyone.” Niall shrugged a little, trying his best to gain as much confidence as possible while he made eye contact with the beautiful man before him.

“I was pretty much dragged here by my band mates after the final concert for a while, but I was hoping to meet someone like you tonight at this beautiful place.” Liam smiled, letting the waiter come towards him.

“Well, I'll surely make this night worth your while, gorgeous.” The Englishman winked before ordering a few drinks for himself and the ripped jean, muscle teed wearing Irishman. Niall was smiling with glee, his dream of meeting the most beautiful model on earth actually coming true.

He didn't think that after such a wonderful concert that he'd meet the man of his dreams, but he was so wrong. The fact that Liam actually came up to him only made the situation more worthwhile and perfect to go through.

The pair talked in depth about their private lives and what they did behind the scenes, learning more about the other male as they received their drinks and desserts that Liam had insisted on ordering for the Irishman before him.

Liam was actually really intrigued by the rock star that he had known so much about, learning more than he ever thought possible about Niall.

The model always admired the singer's voice and what he had accomplished throughout his first couple of years of being a full fledged artist that captured the hearts of many. Niall certainly stole Liam's heart, but he doesn't realize that as he talked with his one and only celebrity crush.

“I hope it isn't too much to ask, but can you come to my hotel to help me with something? It's just one little thing, and I'm sure you have the time now to help me.” Niall nodded without hesitation, giggling as the alcohol was starting to get to him, his head pulsing without him realizing it while Liam was grinning like an idiot.

“F-For sure, Li! Why don't... We g-go there now?” The model nodded, gladly standing up before taking Niall's hand with his own while his friends and the singer's band mates watched in delight.

Once they got in the car and began to make their way to Liam's hotel, the elder one of the two revealed his tattoos more clearly, showing Niall what they were meant for as his driver left them be by closing the window in between the back seats and the front one.

They were in a limo after all, but they needed more privacy anyway as Liam wanted to do a little something in his inebriated state that left him all loopy.

The model got close to Niall's side and began to inhale his sweet scent, Liam's eyes fluttering closed while the rock star felt his stomach bubble, his cheeks heating up quick from it.

Liam got as close as he could moments later, his hands trailing up and down Niall's sides while the car moved slowly and at the perfect speed.

Niall roamed his own hands around Liam's muscular body, smiling happily as he was finally getting what he wanted after a lot of pining.

He had Liam all to himself. The model's body, personality, warmth and appreciation all for himself. It all felt like a dream to Niall, but he knew that what was happening was real and he was experiencing his repetitive dreams in a new, genuine light.

The pair's time was cut off short though, the car coming to a stop as Niall was the one on top of Liam at the point, marking the dominant man's neck that was exposed to the Irishman freely. Niall wanted to make sure that he'd remember the night in some way possible.

They entered Liam's hotel moments later, the door locking behind them as they took off their shoes in a quick fashion. Afterward, their feet lead them to the bedroom, neither caring about what they may do during their intoxicated states. Niall surely would remember what Liam would give him though, that's for sure.

In the next morning, the pair woke up with the covers placed upon bits and pieces of them. Niall woke up first, noticing the sprawled sheets as he snuggled up into Liam's side, smiling goofily as he actually did something with the model.

He then reached for his phone and looked through his camera roll, already seeing nude photos of Liam and himself as they posed in different positions on the bed.

The model was a natural of course, showing off all that he could while in his drunken state while Niall did the same exact thing with no worries on his shoulders. The fact that he had done what he did with Liam made the situation a whole lot better for not only himself, but Liam as well.

Neither didn't stop the others actions, nor did they plan to do so as clothes were strewn across the bedroom floor, a few condoms lying here and there as a bottle of lube was sat on the side table. They had to have switched positions to have used what they did, but that only excited Niall more as he found some videos as well.

They were all sexual, of course, Niall basically creating their sex tape after spending only one night together, but the Irishman didn't want to complain one bit after all of the pleasure that he endured with the sexy, English model.

Liam soon woke up after him, giving the singer a quick kiss to the lips like it was nothing before going to his own phone to find a plentiful amount of images and videos as well. He wasn't shocked one bit, but he was surely glad that he had gotten to spend such a lustful and great night with the beautiful rock singer.

“Why don't we do something like this again soon, yeah? I mean, this was a dream of mine for so long, and it'd surely please me to meet with you again and enjoy some time with you.” Liam nodded with the same sweet smile on his face, giving Niall another small kiss to the lips as he hummed, loving the taste of the Irishman.

“I love that idea. Maybe then you can play me a few of your songs in acoustic form, since we got to do a little but of modeling last night.” Niall blushed from Liam's words, nodding against his chest as he let out a long, exaggerated sigh.

“Was I bad last night? I couldn't really tell, but-”

“You were just fine, love. No need to worry about every little thing when it comes to me. Just be glad that you didn't make a fool of yourself, yeah? There are plenty reminders of what we did though, thanks to you.” That's when Liam showed off the plentiful amount of hickeys, making Niall blush hard as he looked at them.

The singer delicately ran his fingers along the hickeys like a constellation, feeling a bit embarrassed, because of how many there were and how noticeable they seemed. Liam didn't seem to care though, as he leant down and kissed Niall passionately as he held him closely.

Niall smiled throughout the kiss, feeling like his life was complete then and there as he sealed a kiss with the man of his dreams. Liam keeps on holding onto him, feeling his insides turn to mush while he felt warm as well.

Liam soon pulled away with a hint of a smile, cupping Niall's right cheek in his left hand as he stared deeply into the Irishman's bright blue eyes that transfixed him so easily. The strong color brought his clear attention and the model never wanted to look away as it was quiet in the room, the sound of birds only being heard.

“I hope there's a lot more for our future, then...”

~*~

Author's Note:

I thought this was really simple, and I managed to include their careers as much as I could while still bringing in the cute and sexual elements that I always bring in. Hope y'all enjoyed this one and I love you all so much for reading this x