2. its modern

we went with ian onto the el

we went with ian onto the el. ian had explained to us what was going down on the walk over here.

"this is fucking stupid." lip told ian.

"agreed. maybe not the stupidest thing we've ever done but this is pretty fucking stupid, ian." i told him.

"yeah." ian replied.

"why didn't you just go to the dinner with him, meet denise?" lip asked him.

so, here's the situation. ian was worried that caleb was cheating on him with a women he was going out to dinner with tonight.

"i didn't want him to know that i don't trust him." ian explained.

"yeah, but you don't trust him." lip reminded him.

"i don't want him to know that i don't trust him. all right, he's gonna get off." ian said as we followed caleb secretly.

"alright." lip said.

-

we got off the el and we watched as caleb went up to a girl and hugged her.

"wow, she's a girl. shocker." i said.

"you see, she looks pretty fucking female to me. can we go now?" lip asked.

"no, no, no, no. hold on." ian said and then we saw caleb started to make out with the girl.

"sorry, ian." i said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"at least he's not cheating with a guy, right?" lip said trying to lighten the mood.

"please tell me she has a dick." ian said.

-

after we got off the el, ian went back home and i went to my dorm and lip followed me there. i let him inside then i turned to him.

"lip." i said noticing he was looking down at my lips.

"yeah?" he replied looking up at me.

"i don't wanna ruin anything between us, but i just think that we should take things slow, i still love you but i just wanna make sure that i can trust that you've changed." i explained to him as he nodded.

"i get that. uh... i should go, sorry if i complicated things." lip said walking over to my door but i grabbed his hand and stopped him.