1. cold turkey

it was turned to spring in chicago

it was turned to spring in chicago. i still hadn't spoken to lip yet. i hoped that he was going through with his rehab and that he was okay.

emma and carl seemed to always be together now and it really reminded me of lip and i when we were still together.

mike and fiona were also getting close again after sean was out of the picture.

taylor was always working over at patsys or she was home watching tv.

ian was busy with work and he was always at his boyfriend calebs house.

debbie was still taking care of franny and she was doing a good job so far. i always had the feeling she'd make a good mom because of the way she took care of liam when she was younger.

fiona was always at work because she was now the boss of patsys pies. i also noticed that fiona had dyed a piece of her hair blue.

kevin, veronica and svetlana were busy taking care of the babies and working at the alibi. i learned from mike that apparently they had this weird agreement and they all had sex together... i have no idea.

no one had heard from frank in a month so we weren't sure where he was, honestly i didn't give a shit what happened to him.

oh, i also got letters from cheryl two weeks ago and she was telling me that she was having fun in france with her new boyfriend.

i watched over to the graveyard with a bottle of scotch and some flowers. once i got there, i went over to my grandmothers and fathers tomb stone.

i sat there in between both of their graves and i put flowers by the two of them. i didn't say anything to them, i just sat there as i drank my alcohol.

i checked the time after and i saw that i had to get to class. it was my last class before spring break and i was so ready for it to end.

i heard from lips professor that he got expelled. i wasn't exactly sure why his professor told me, he probably didn't know that lip and i were no longer together.

after i was finished class i checked my text and i got one from fiona, she was telling me to call her.

"hey." fiona said answering the phone.

"hey." i replied.

"since spring breaks coming, i wanted to know if maybe you could come work for me for a while, i know you're still in college and i can set up a schedule that'll work for you." fiona explained to me.

"of course, that would be great. thanks, fi." i replied with a smile.

"perfect, thank you, mel. you can start tomorrow." fiona told me.

"that'll work, thanks again." i said as i hung up the phone.

i went over to my dorm and dropped off my books and backpack then i went over to my house and i grabbed a beer and sat on the couch and watched wipe out.