Omae Wa Mo Shindeiru!

"Oh hell, naw! Sending a male to a group of man-hating maidens? Seriously, Lord Zeus, with all due respect, I think you have gone bonkers!" Percy said.

Zeus sighed. "Artemis isn't here today so Apollo will flash you to the hunters."

All the gods and goddesses flashed out except for Apollo and Hades.

"Percy, I have a task for you." Hades said urgently.

"What is it, uncle?" Percy inquired.

"I want you to fetch my daughter, Alexa Ferrari." Hades replied.

"Seriously, Uncle? Another Italian? Fine, I'll get her. What's her address?" Percy asked.

Hades told him her address and Percy and Apollo flashed there. When Percy arrived, he saw a Japanese guy beating up an 8 year old girl.

He was fuming. He went up the man, eyes blazing and said, "Omae wa mo shindeiru."

The man spluttered, "Nani?". Percy drew back his hand and pushed it towards the man's chest. He grabbed his heart and ripped it out.

The man gurgled at his own blood and fell on the floor, dead.

Percy calmed down and noticed his hand. "Ew, I am not doing that thing again!" He shuddered, throwing the heart away. He ran towards the restroom and barfed. It was a barf worthy of Kronos.

Apollo just laughed at his antics. He then noticed the girl scrambling away from him.

He held his hand out and smiled, "It's ok, we won't hurt you."

"Go away, no more monsters. Please, make it stop..." she sobbed.

Apollo withdrew his hand, not knowing what to do.

He conjured light and started to manipulate it. Mesmerized by the light, her eyes drooped and she was fast asleep.

Percy went out of the bathroom, wiping his mouth.

"Dude, I didn't know you watch anime!" Apollo laughed.

Percy blushed in embarassment. "Let's just go, before Artemis throws a temper tantrum."