"To be honest, the thing was four years ago. She shouldn't ponder over it.", Sanaya again spoke and Omar shrugged.

The siblings then again averted their gaze and stared at the sky.

Little did they know, the things which seems the smallest, hurts the most.

................................

Anabiya stared at her laptop screen, the declaration in front of her.

That was quick.

After the argument which happened today at the office, she didn't expect Arhaan to even talk to her, let alone send the declaration within two hours.

The declaration had all the details accompanied by the signatures of all the Directors along with Arhaan's.

So well, she jumped excitedly as she held her laptop tightly and ran towards her parents room.

And after showing the declaration and explaining about the business trip, Anabiya stared at her parents, giving that ' please let me go' smile on her face.

"You have to go?", Fatima asked again for like the hundredth time and Anabiya again nodded.

Fatima and Aseef looked at each other and Anabiya's eyes first went to her mother and then to her father and then again to her mother.

Aseef sighed and Anabiya straightened on her seat.

"Since its important and your company is giving declaration that you'll be safe and you're their responsibility, you can go.", Aseef declared and Anabiya jumped and squealed.

This was the first time her parents were letting her go for more than a day. Though it wasn't a picnic or anything, it was her business trip but at least she's going out of India and that too Dubai.

"But Anabee, certain things you need to remember.....", Fatima started and well that list of certain things were actually some warnings and 'desi' parents' lectures that went for about an hour.

But well the lecture didn't bother Anabiya... the excitement and happiness took over the boredom.
...........................

Arhaan heard a knock and he looked at the large glass door of his cabin and saw Anabiya.

He nodded at her and she came in with a smile.

"Okay, Mr. Smith, we will discuss the further proceedings on Thursday.", Arhaan said on the phone and ended the call.

"Good Morning, Sir.", Anabiya greeted with a smile and Arhaan smiled as he greeted back.

"So, resigning with a smile?", Arhaan joked but Anabiya bit the insides of her cheek and Arhaan quickly apologised.

"Oh no! No sir! Actually I wanted to thank you and uhm.. uh... apologise. I am sorry for yesterday. And Thanks for sending the declaration yesterday itself only. I'm coming. I'll be joining the team.", Anabiya said with so much glee and Arhaan grinned.

"No need to thank me. The team needs you as you know. It's for the company.", he clarified and Anabiya nodded.

Arhaan was debating with himself inside his head, whether he should apologise too or not but then again, something stopped him.

"There's this meeting in an hour. See you in the conference room.", Arhaan said and Anabiya quickly nodded as she took that as her cue to leave.

And as said, the meeting started exactly after an hour and before it could reach halfway, here the two youngest people of the company were stuck in an argument.