The Sadist in the Study - James x Reader

Dedicated to Fabalishes because they asked me for one and they've been really patient about it being uploaded.

Wiping the sweat from my brow, I looked around at the now sparkling foyer. I hadn’t realized how many chores went into keeping grandfather’s house clean until the boys had ventured out on their own and could no longer help me. After James and I got married, they decided it was time they also found their own paths, leaving us newlyweds on our own in the giant house. James became CEO of Anderson toys, to all of our surprise, and I became a stay at home wife. It wasn’t a problem though, I didn’t mind at all, especially since I was still taking college courses online.

Time to move to the halls, I guess.” I didn’t do all the chores, James and I took turns, but he’d been really busy the past few nights, leaving me to my own devices, which included a mop and broom. After moving all the supplies to the hall where I could reach them, I began dusting the pictures on the wall, smiling at my grandfather’s portrait and humming to myself, until I heard James call for me from the study a few doors down. “Just a second James,” I called back, “I’m coming!” ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Putting down the duster and brushing my hands off on my apron, I skipped towards the ajar study door.

“Did you need somethi-?” I stopped short when I realized what happened. He sat at the desk, papers scatter across the surface, and his head hung forward slightly as he mumbled in his sleep. I smiled before tiptoeing into the room. “He called my name;” I whispered to myself. “I wonder what he’s dreaming about.” As I said that, he seemed to respond slightly, by saying my name again. But this time, it was… different. My name rolled off his sleeping tongue with a deep growl, and he threw his head back slightly. At this point, I was pretty sure I knew what he was dreaming about, and the thought of it sent a blush to my face and a shiver down my spine.

As I moved closer to the desk and looked around towards him, I was both surprised and amused. His hands gripped the arms of the desk chair, and my thoughts about his dream’s plotline were further confirmed by the tent growing within his pants. Putting my hand on his shoulder, I bent down and blew gently against his ear, causing him to stir in his seat. Blinking his eyes open a few times, he blushed heavily, not realizing his predicament, but because I bent over so my breasts hung visibly from the v-neck of my sweater. Trying my best to sound seductive, I rested my hand on his thigh, and began to rub my thumb over the bulge in his pants. “Honey, do you want some help? It’s never good to work yourself to the bone.”

I blew on his ear again, and James began to melt beneath me do to the stimulation I had been providing him. “ I-I… (Y/N) I’ve got… got a lot of work to do.” He stuttered in front of me, obviously wanting to give into the pleasure, but his maturity and professionalism was fighting back hard. I decided it was time to try something out that I’d been thinking about for awhile. I just didn’t know how he’d react. “Come on, it’s Saturday,” I began with a smirk. “Please, Daddy.” I suppose that was the magic word. Who knew the demon prince would have a daddy kink? As I was pulled into his lap, his lips were on mine in the most passionate kiss we’d ever had. I felt as if I was the one receiving energy, despite he was the incubus, and a lustful heat spread through my body that I hadn’t even felt on our wedding night.

He moved to run his tongue down my neck, and I began grinding against him, knowing it would drive him insane. James threw his glasses aside, and continued down my neck, leaving hickey after hickey along the way. James was, at this moment, no longer the hungry incubus I shared lunch with in this study so long ago; right now, he was ravenous. Attempting to untie my apron, I started undoing his tie and leaving kisses from his mouth, to his jaw, and down around his adam’s apple where I could feel the impatient growl he emitted. He fondled my breasts through my sweater as we continued to make out and I pulled at the tips of his hair. Still grinding into his crotch, James began to buck his hips into mine, causing his desk chair to squeak, and I moaned into our kiss.

Pulling away from his searching lips, I let out a breathy plead. “I need more.” I took one of his hands from my breasts, and ran it up into my skirt. “Please, Daddy! I want you inside me!” I had seen his eyes losing their gentle amber color the entire time, but his irises were now a flaming gold, burning like the heat he was holding inside. He ran his hands up my hips, pulling my sweater up over my head, before ripping my bra from my chest. I continued clumsily trying to remove his blazer and unbutton his shirt when the thought occurred to me: “The amount of self control he has is incredible. Now is not for energy, but for love, but it’s like he’s been starving himself. He always put his brothers before himself. I saw how pained he was when Sam and Erik stole my first and second kisses, and when Damien accidentally took too much when showing me their flashbacks. He’s waited so long, and he’s still not completely rushing things.”

Before I realized what was happening, his shirt was half-unbuttoned, but he pushed everything off of his desk and laid me on top. James began suckling my breasts, biting at my buds, and causing my moans to grow louder. I tried to reach out to him, to pleasure him as well, but was stopped short. On the opposite end of the desk, James had tied my hands to a desk drawer with his necktie. “But Daddy!” He smirked at me, looking like he had won as he removed what I hadn’t finished of his shirt. I had plans of my own though. I moved one of my legs to begin rubbing my foot against his raging erection through his pants. His eyes flashed again, before stepping away and out of my reach. I whimpered slightly, wanting to pleasure him and my own lower half, before being distracted when James opened one of the desk drawers.

“You know, (Y/N), Daddy’s gotten you a new toy. Why don’t we try it out?” James pulled my skirt and underwear from my body, leaving me completely nude on the desk before him. “Sweetheart, can you spread your legs for me a little?” Nodding slightly, I did as I was told, just wanting him to touch me again. I hadn’t seen what he pulled out of the drawer, but I knew what it was as soon as I realized what he was putting in me was not his fingers, but a vibrator. Slipping it in only halfway, he turned it on. I let out a loud moan, but it wasn’t enough. I needed it in farther, but I could do nothing without my hands. I looked to James, who began to walk around the desk to where my hands were tied. My face lit up as he began untying it from the desk, but he only rolled me over and tied a tighter knot between my two hands.

“(Y/N), I know you want more.” I only nodded between pants. “And you asked earlier if I needed help? Well you can help me now.” I nodded more, willing to do whatever it took to have relief between my legs. James sat me up on the desk, on my knees, before pulling his pants down. “Suck, (Y/N).” I put my mouth on him, just taking in his tip at first. I ran my tongue along the sides of his length, bobbing my head up and down, deepthroating him. “ Damn.” He grunted as I lightly ran my teeth along him with my tongue. Thrusting into my mouth, I could tell he would cum soon. With a last, harsh thrust, he filled my mouth with his substance. It dribbled out of the corner of my mouth a little, and down my chin. James bent down to make eye contact with me. “Just remember Daddy’s rule, honey. We can’t go back to playing until you finish all your dinner. So, swallow.”

I gulped the creamy liquid in my mouth. Looking at him with big eyes and a slurred, intoxicated voice, I asked. “Daddy, I finished my dinner. Will you play with me now, Daddy?” He only nodded before coming back to my lower region and removing the vibrator. Aligning himself, he thrusted into me, and I released a noise that could only be described as the taste of the purple ecstasy fruits of Diana’s kingdom. I tried meeting my hips with his, but my hands were still tied behind my back. James held me steady, but the thrusts of an ex-incubus prince were strong, causing the desk to jolt across the floor slightly. Hitting my g-spot, I let out a deep groan. “AHHHHHH JAMES THERE!!!” Pounding at to me at this new angle, he picked me up and sat back down on the desk chair. He helped me as I bounced up and down on his member, but I didn’t have much strength left. It only took a few moments before James and I came simultaneously.

“I love… I love you, (Y/N).” I hugged him and gave him a light kiss, our sweaty bodies sticking together in bliss. “I love you, too James. So were you able to live out the dream I woke you from?” A deep blush formed on James’s face, and he avoided eye contact with me for a moment before laughing under his breath. “You already called me Daddy, and that was a pleasant surprise that I didn’t know would affect me like that. Let’s save the other kink for another time.” My face went red, and I was up all night trying to figure out what the other one was.