Books Can Get You Laid - Sam x Reader

It was almost summertime, which in hand meant one thing: exams are coming up. Suzu and Naomi decided to come back to my place after school for a group study session. We spent an hour or two sitting there; Naomi and I got a lot of work done, although Suzu was another story. “You guuuuuyyyssss. Can’t we take a break!? Oh! We could-” She was cut off by a quick knock on the door and James sticking his head in. “Miss, we’ll be starting dinner now, it should be ready in about an hour.”

“Has it gotten that late already?” Naomi glanced at her watch. “I need to get Suzu and myself home, but we’ll be here in the morning to pick you up for school.” Helping them pack their things, I waved them off with smile. After they left, I went back and flopped down onto my bed, only to see an unfamiliar book on the floor. “This must be one of those romance mangas Naomi is reading all the time. I bet this fell out of her bag, I’ll just have to give it back to her tomorrow.” Curiosity getting the best of me, I flipped the book over and read the front cover: Ten Count.

(If you don’t know what Ten Count is, it’s an explicit yaoi manga about a man getting over his mysophobia (fear of germs) by starting small, but eventually using the touch of another man. I highly recommend it. Read it at http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/ten_count/ )

I began reading it, before getting confused and realizing I was supposed to read in the other direction, and enjoyed the story. I guess I just messed up a little; I never expected these kinds of interests from Naomi, but the things I saw and read made me hot like when one of the boys used their powers on me: rough, explicit, guy-on-guy action.

Sam POV

I was already sitting at the table even though the food wouldn’t be ready for another 20 to 30 minutes. Erik was starting to set the table, things were starting to smell really good in the kitchen, and I figured Damien would come in late with his nose stuck in one of those books from (Y/N)’s grandfather’s study. Although, where was (Y/N)? Her friends left awhile ago, and usually she’d come downstairs to chat or help out if she wasn’t too busy. With nothing better to do, I got up from my seat at the table and started heading towards her room. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, though.

I just wanted to see what she was up to. I knocked on her door, “Hey, (Y/N). I just wanted to make sure you’d be-” I was interrupted by a loud moan. “Oh my god, what the fuck is she doing in there!?” Slowly turning the doorknob, I opened the door so she wouldn’t notice me and looked into her room. I felt like my eyes were going to bug out of my head, or the button might snap off my stretching jeans. She was sitting up on her knees, legs spread apart. Her shirt was half unbuttoned and hanging loosely around her shoulders and her breasts were bouncing with the rhythms of her shaky breaths and fingers she pushed into herself. I couldn’t move, it was almost as if she had powers and was using them on me.

“Sam...help me…” “Shit, she noticed me. Wait. Did she say help?” Beckoning me with her free hand, she pat her hand on the bed in front of her. I complied, completely turned on, despite the fact I was also confused, and slightly uncomfortable. Still pleasuring herself, she scooted towards my lap, practically straddling me, and guided one of my hands to her dripping lower area. “I… can’t… can’t reach…  I need… help.” Removing her fingers, she began to grind herself against my crotch and trembling hand. Leaning close to my ear, she groaned, “Please, Sam.” I knew it was kind of wrong, but as she threw her head back and her breasts pushed against me, I couldn’t help myself.

(Y/N) POV

The heat wouldn’t go away, and I could see the longing in Sam’s pear green eyes as he stuck a finger in me. I continued grinding against him, making it clear that what he was giving wasn’t enough. Sam looked at me shyly before pushing me down on my back and sticking his face between my legs. I quivered beneath him as his tongue danced inside me along with his fingers. “No!” I moaned. “More! I need you, Sa-aaahhhhh.”

Cumming on and in his mouth and fingers, my breaths were heavy. Sam looked up at me and licked himself clean, maintaining eye contact the entire time. “I gotta say, (Y/N), this is the best damn thing I've ever tasted. You wanna see if I taste good too?”

Sam POV

With flushed cheeks and pursed lips, she nodded before grabbing my pants and underwear and doing away with them. She seemed almost mesmerized by my dick. Taking me in her mouth, (Y/N) started fingering herself again. Moans began to come from her mouth and practically vibrate around my rock-hard length. “Fuck (Y/N).” I couldn't take it. I pulled myself from her mouth, moaning as her teeth grazed me slightly.

Lining myself at her entrance, I kissed her deeply. “Are you ready?” She only nodded before I rammed myself into her, causing her to scream with pleasure. I kissed her more, trying to muffle her noises so my brothers wouldn't hear. (Y/N) pulled her mouth away and started sucking on my neck while making her hips meet my every thrust. “Nnnnnhhhh, (Y/N).” Using all my strength, I pulled out and flipped her over, continuing to thrust into her womanhood from a new angle. “Sam… I-nnnnnhhh… close.” Understanding, I thrusted harder, until we came simultaneously.

“(Y/N), you're amazing. We should probably get dressed though, dinner will be ready any minute now. I'll go ahead and slip out so they don't suspect anything.” Kissing her on the forehead, I whispered, “I love you.” She pulled me down for a passionate kiss, before rolling over to get dressed.

Time-Skip: 2 months
At school

(Y/N) POV

Sitting down at the lunch table, Naomi and Suzu stared at me wide-eyed. “Yo, Anderson. What's up with your lunch tray? You've been eating a lot more lately.” Glancing at Naomi, I spoke in a harsh whisper, “Don't ever leave an explicit manga lying around at my house again. Got it? I read that manga and now I'm pregnant.” Naomi and Suzu both covered their mouths with their hands in shock. “Wait, Anderson, that doesn’t make any sense. How did a book get you pregnant? And also, are you serious!?” From there, I told them how Sam walked in on me reading the manga and what happened because of that, leaving out the specific details, of course. Naomi congratulated me but scolded me saying she always knew those boys were trouble, and Suzu gave me a hug and started asking all kinds of questions. Suddenly nauseated by all the questions and the pregnancy, I stopped them. “You guys, there’s just one problem: Sam doesn’t know yet.”

To make me feel better, Suzu and Naomi came back with me after school so they could have dinner with the boys and I and be there for support. All was going well, everything was normal at the table, but I couldn’t help but fidget in my seat. “What if he doesn’t want the baby? What will I do then?” “What baby?” Damien looked at me, and suddenly everyone’s attention was on Damien and I. “Curse his mind reading abilities.” “A baby?” Erik spoke up, “Don’t be ridiculous, Damien. Where is there a baby we should be concerned with?”

Realizing this conversation would just be an endless cycle of confusion, I gathered my courage and stood from my seat. “I’ve been meaning to find a time to you all this, but… I’m pregnant.” All the boys’ eyes widened and Damien continued, “Then who’s the fath-” He was cut off by Sam grabbing my shoulders, kissing me deeply, and yelling, “Fuck yeah! I’m gonna be a dad!” I giggled at his enthusiasm and kissed him gently. All the boys looked both shocked and glad that Sam was excited and had found something to cherish in the human realm. “First things first, Sam. Babe, you gotta stop cussing so much.” “Oh shit, (Y/N) you’re right.)