VI- The neverseen are back

(Hazel's p.o.v)

I wanted to go see if Sophie was ok, but bianna and linh refused. Eventually they let me,piper and Annabeth go up with them and we all went to knock on Sophie's bedroom door. "Sophie, can we come in?" Bianna asked then we heard a muffled voice and a crash come from inside the room. Bianna gasped and vanished out of thin air and linh opened the door and we all charged inside to find 2 black cloaked figures crippled on the floor withering in pain and tied in rope. "Took you long enough!" Said sophie and bianna unvanished and Sophie said "get the boys, call Sandor and get a hold of the collective. I heard from mr.forkle that two of the neverseen escaped and I guess these at the two." Bianna nodded and then sophie told linh "I need you to get the others out. This is classified information." "But we can help you." I blurred out. "I'm sorry but no, if you stayed your minds couldn't accept what is about to happen." Sophie answered just as linh left downstairs and the rest of Sophie's crew came running upstairs. "Are you ok Soph?!" Fitz asked "yeah,there were only two. And they went down pretty easily."  Just then bianna ran back upstairs and said "Sandor and mr forkle are coming now." Sophie looked alarmed "I need you and all of your friends to leave right now." She said to me very slowly. "We can't leave you here by yourself!" I said "I said, you need to leave right now." Sophie repeated in a sturn voice. "NO!" Piper said "ok,you leave me no choice." And she told dex and fitz to take us outside and for Keefe and tam to grab the boys and kick them out also. So fitz grabbed Annabeth and Piper and lifted them over his shoulders and even tho they were kicking him and hitting him he seemed unfazed. And then dex grabbed me and put me over his shoulder and I kicked and screamed and percy,Jason,Leo and frank came running upstairs and keefe grabbed Jason and Percy by the coller of their shirts and tam grabbed frank and Leo and they both led while dragged all four of them and fitz and dex took us girls down stairs and all of us were dropped off outside and the door closed and locked behind us.