III-First incounters

AT THE MALL

(Leo's p.o.v)
Annabeth and Percy called us over to the mall because there was new people and apparently they were more perfect than any Aphrodite kid. Which made piper kind of mad. But I'm getting my mcsizzle on and Impress some lady's. Just then Percy,Annabeth and 7 really hot teens came up to us. "Hey guys!" Percy said "sophie, this is piper,Jason,Leo,frank and hazel." He continued "hi,I'm sophie and this is Keefe,bianna,fitz,dex,tam and linh." Then she said something in another language and they all laughed. Me and the rest of us just stared at her. "Ok,so the boys can go shopping in one direction and the girls can go shopping in a different direction. And let's meet up at.... about....1:30 for lunch. Ok?" "Sure!" I said  and with that we both went different directions.

While I shopped, I found out me and dex had a lot in common. We both liked machinery and building things. I also realized that Sophie's friends are loaded. They could buy anything they wanted but they were a bit weird because of their strange language and soon enough I saw something sticking out of keefe's pocket. I asked him what it was and he looked at me and then spoke that language to fitz fitz responded and then Keefe looked back at me and said "this is a pathfinder." Then he took it out to show me and it looked like a shiny stick with a diamond on the end "dude, is that a real diamond?!" That got the attention of Percy,Jason and frank. "Uh, yes." "Dude that is priceless!" Percy said "oh yeah. My grandfather's friend made it for him. It gets passed down and now it's mine." Fitz smiled and nodded in approval, or at least it looked like approval.

Now it was about 1:20 So I said "guys, we should meet the girls at the food court or else pipes will get mad at us and will make us do something stupid." All of the boys faces paled except the newbies. Once we made it to the food court all of the newbies ordered salads and I asked why, but the only answer I got was "we like to keep animals living and we're also vegetarians." Said bianna.