Not Alone

Morning seem to come too fast for Nia's comfort

Morning seem to come too fast for Nia's comfort. She knew what the sunrise would bring and it made her uneasy. With her high position in the clan she would be entitled to some responsibilities for their impending war.

After their kiss in the clearing it made Nina more aware what her feelings were about Bellamy. A part of her wanted to give into her feeling of Bellamy but the obligation to stay true to her tribe was stronger. Lincoln had already fallen for one of Skikru and what a controversy that was. Right now wasn't the time to start another one. She had more important matters to deal with.

When she finally exited the tent she glanced around the activity that had begun. The sun hadn't yet risen fully but warriors were bustling about. Some would go to Skikru's camp to help them train while the leaders would stay to devise a plan.

Nia smiled slightly when she noticed Jade nearby training. When she had returned last night the younger girl was passed out in her cot. Lexa had informed Nia that the girl had waited up for her but the exhaustion had taken over. Jade had been very eager to train since the alliance had been made and Nia hoped that all this training wouldn't be too hard on her.

When she looked toward Skikru's camp her eyes settled on Lincoln and Bellamy preparing for their journey ahead with others around them. She thought for a moment before she decided to make her way over.

Everyone seemed to be done talking with the two and continued doing other tasks by the time Nia came over. It was quiet for a moment as the trio wondered what she had to say. But Nia stood there silently wondering what exactly she would say.

Broken out of her thoughts when she heard her brother speak. "Zhalia."

Her eyes snapped up and she spared a quick glance at Bellamy but her eyes went back to her brother. She didn't know how exactly he would feel about what had happen and she wasn't sure she wanted to find out yet.

But regardless of everything she was feeling at the moment she spoke in a calm steady voice. "Be safe, okay. Both of you." She looked both of them in the eye but before anyone could say a word she heard her name being called.

"The commander needs to see you." A warrior said from a few feet away. Nia nodded her head and turn back to the two. She gave them a small smile before she turned and left.

Bellamy wanted to call out to her. Stop her and talk with her about the kiss but stopped short when he realized he was standing beside her brother. Her brother who was trained to fight. Revealing the kiss might not be the best option at the moment. After a one quick look at Nia's retreating figure, the two went on their way.

Nia made her way over to the meeting room where a layout of Mount Weather was placed. The leaders gathered around trying to catch a glimpse of what was held inside that mountain. But when Nia entered all eyes shifted to her.

"You asked to see me, commander." Nia said addressing Lexa formally in front of them all.

"Leave us." Lexa spoke to the leaders and guards in the room. Some sent her questionable looks while others simply left without a word. Once they were alone Lexa began to speak softly. "I want you to go with Indra."