Guilt

Nia watched from her position at the tent entrance as Clarke was escorted back to camp

Nia watched from her position at the tent entrance as Clarke was escorted back to camp. A grim look on her face as she walked though the gate Nia knew that Lexa had presented her request. The two guards stayed position at the gate but just slightly beyond she could see a small group waiting.

Her attention shifted back to Clarke who was beginning to be surrounded by her people. Many questioned whether they could have peace and Clarke began to tell them the answer. Most began to agree with the terms but there were the small few who fought for him. When Nia watched the guards take Raven away she decided it was her time to head back inside.

She stood by Lincoln's bedside while Octavia stood opposite of her. Octavia had checked in on Lincoln periodically and set Nia small smiles when they were together. Fox however wanted to stay by Nia's side but the older girl refused. Nia's mind would drift back to Jade but she knew that the little girl was in good hands with Lexa.

The sound of multiple people entering. Inside came Fox, Bellamy, Clarke and Abby. She wondered what exactly they were all doing here.

Clarke eyed the restraints carefully before speaking. "Hang on. He's not a Reaper anymore. He doesn't need to be restrained."

Nia couldn't agree more but it was Lincoln who thought differently. "Yes I do." He stated arguing against the girl.

Abby decided to be the one who would question them both. "Just tell us, is there a way to make peace?"

"Did she leave guards behind?" Lincoln decided to be the one to speak with Skrikru.

"Two just outside the gate." Abby answered thinking that there was only them two.

"But there is a small group just at the tree line." Bellamy stated his observations. The comment was a shock to most seeing as how they didn't see the group.

"The two are waiting for Finn and the group is there for Nia's protection. If anything happens to her they attack. You don't have much time to decide." Lincoln explained to the group.

"She can't expect us to just hand over one of our own people. Would she do that?" Octavia began to question the commander's intentions.

"She wouldn't let the rest of her people die to protect a murderer. If you don't do this, she will kill everyone in this camp." Lincoln explained to the group in front of him.

"There has to be something else we can offer. Nia can't you reason with her? You're her sister surely she would listen to you." Abby tried to look to the young girl for help.

"You're lucky she's only asking for Finn. She wanted those responsible for the 300 warriors she lost but I convinced her for one life." Nia said in a stern tone as she looked at the group.

"My sister is right. Finn took 18 lives. The commander's offering to take just one in return. Take the deal." Lincoln said supporting his sister while trying to persuade the group.