Death

At Nyko's request Finn gave their prisoners back

At Nyko's request Finn gave their prisoners back. He pulled Nia to her feet and pushed her to Nyko, she stumbled into his arms. He pulled her up and pushed her behind him. Another warrior came and undid her bounds while Nyko got the other man from Murphy. Finn had the whole village placed in a corral so that it'd be easier for them to watch. Nyko then waited for a moment to speak with Nia.

When Finn began to search and Murphy looking from them to Finn, he saw an opportunity. "Zhalia, what happened?"

"I escaped Skikru's fire but was taken when I wondered a little too far." Nia spoke in hushed tones. "A group helped me get out but kept me tied. To saying they need to find their people."

That was all Nia got to say as Murphy turned around and told them to be quiet. He didn't stop looking at them this time until the sun was in the sky. When Murphy walked away a boy named Artigas was going to escape when Nyko pulled him down.

"Stay down." Nyko instructed catching Murphy's attention. "I told you we don't have your people."

"Stop talking." Murphy said noticing that Finn had stopped running. "You find something? Finn! Finn answer me. Are you all right?" Murphy shouted trying to get an answer. Artigas stood and Murphy quickly made his way over. "Hey on your knees. Down on your knees now. On your knees."

"Do what he says." Nyko tells Artigas as he pulls him down.

"Finn!" Murphy shouts while keeping his eyes on them.

Finn runs over and hops the fence and stands in front of Nyko and Nia. He throws a jacket to the ground in front of them anger radiating off him. "What have you done with them?"

His anger grew when he received no answer so he decided to handle matters differently pointing a gun at Nyko's head.

"Hey, hey, Finn, Finn, come one." Murphy said trying to prevent him from pulling the trigger.

"They're clothes are here. They were here." Finn snapped at him returning to his position. "You killed them."

Nia tried to position herself between Nyko and the gun but Nyko held her in place. "No! Stay where you are!" He hissed at her.

"Your friends were not here. I saw two, Octavia and Fox, but they were alone." Nyko said hoping it would be enough for Finn.

"These people are scavengers, Finn. They could've just found that stuff." Murphy tried to reason.

Finn grew more angry but remembered when Nyko glanced at Nia. He puts his gun down and noticed Nyko's grip loosen, he saw his chance. His actions quick that no one saw coming. He grabbed Nia forcefully by the hair and threw her to the ground pointing the gun at Nia now. Seeing Nia in that predicament caused some of the warriors to come up ready to attack. Nyko eased them down fearing any sudden movement might set Finn off.