Escape Plan

Above is Alpha Aaron Potrayed as Cameron Dallas 

A/N I'm sorry for the late update everyone! Work has kept me super busy! this is unedited i know but i will fix any errors i have in this chapter once i have the time!  i will keep updating enjoy! 

Amelia Pov (11 years old)

"How are we going to get over this river"? I asked Nono

Before me and Nono was a big river, but the problem was how to cross it?

I looked around at our surroundings all we had was this river and no boat

All of a Sudden a mist appeared before us "Miss me, Children?" I knew that voice "Rex"? Nono called and sure enough, there was Rex with a black beanie hat and a skateboard he looked like he had no cares in the world as he strolled toward us he yelled back "Do you need any help"?

"No thanks" Nono muttered I knew he did not like Rex and neither did i. Rex gave us a small smile "I'll be watching you both, give me a howl if you need me!" and with that he walked off  "I'm not sure why but That guy gives me the creeps" Nono said shaking his head we continued with our plan 

"Anyway I never thought we ever would make it this far to tell you the truth especially on our own," Nono said "but what we can do is go into town and ask for the nearest train ticket".

"How will we get the money"? I already had a gut feeling of what we were about to do. 

"We steal it"! Nono had a smirk on his face, "All those people with money in the town I'm sure they can spare us some!"

"Now let's disguise ourselves" Nono continued, and with that, we took some old torn clothes out our bag and masked our faces with them, "if anyone sees our faces were pack meat." 

"Let's make some rules for us to follow, "First if anyone asks who we are let's say were traveling butlers, and that our families have been friends for generations. 

Second "if someone sees our face and recognizes us if we happen to be separated then we meet at our meeting place which is where he wrote the x on the map we had by this building and if someone knocks our password will be Moon. With that, he gave me a proud smile "How does My plan sound?" I thought about his plan it could work if it did we would have a one-way ticket to Alaska if we didn't though we could get killed. 

Nono's face went from hopeful to determined "we can do this Millie I know we can" he grabbed me and pulled me close into his embrace he smelled like hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies rolled in one I snuggled my face into his shirt even if we got caught I wanted to remember this moment forever.  "and no matter what happens he continued we will find each other no matter where we are". 

I looked into his eyes, and I knew we could do it. I squeezed his hand, and we went our separate ways.

We can do this I muttered to myself I put on my hoodie and went into town it was a whole bunch of people in the market today, they looked so happy I smelled the air they were werewolves, some of them looked like couples who held each other's hands and pointing out the items they wanted at different shops. "Perfect," I thought to myself here they would be the most vulnerable

I wished more than anything that I could have a relationship like that one day when I could settle into a real pack and have a real family with my mate.

Now, who to steal from I wondered to myself I looked around I saw a boy older than me who looked to be in his teens he had black hair and brown eyes he was staring intensely at his phone. "Perfect," I thought to myself He would be the most vulnerable I crouched down and stalked slowly towards him my eyes started to hurt as I went towards him and my hands felt like they were on fire but I didn't care we had to get this money and go to Alaska this guy was our best shot he had a wallet full of money from what I could tell and I was going to get my hands on it one way or the another.