Chapter 21: His Sacrifice

Woohoo! Now we get to see Germany's power, handed down by his father Germania! (Robe included.) Now let's see some bashing! Come on, the fans are demanding blood! See what happens in the blood-curling finale of "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE!"

Canada- ...who are you?

Me- Ah, no one serious :D

/=+=/

He looked down at the robes on his figure. It was the black robe and hat that he had been wearing so long ago, back when he was only a child, now somehow modified to fit his figure. Holy Roman Empire descended onto the ground as everyone else stared at his change of clothes.

"So...this used to be me." He blinked.

"Doitsu...you really are him..."

He looked up and saw the dragon descend toward his level. Slowly (cause it did feel kind of awkward), he lifted his hand and rubbed the dragon's cheek. Oddly enough, it didn't feel like scales, but more of warm skin. He could just imagine Feliciano's face at the touch of the German. His heart fluttered...just a little bit.

"Italy..." He smiled. "I remember everything now."

"Doitsu...!"

*Meanwhile, Hungary is squealing from the cuteness*

...

* And as of right now, so are you*

"Come carino. Le riunioni così toccano sempre, non sono? [How cute. Reunions are so touching, aren't they?]"

They looked up and saw Holy Roman Empire laughing, his body now shaping into that of Feliciano wearing his black robes. Looking up, he saw Feliciano's face turn to that of Holy Roman Empire...his childhood face. They did look so similar.

"It's too bad, though...that you're so attached to a fake." He stated, finally speaking English for once (much to Alfred's enjoyment). "Don't you know that he's a shadow of what I am?"

"I know...he's not you anymore...he's Germany now...but..." Ludwig felt a claw on his cheek, feeling warm fingers instead of claws. "He's my Germany."

"SQUEEEE!" Yes, that was Hungary. "E két annyira édesek együtt, még azután is sokáig! [Those two are so cute together, even after so long!]"

"Elizabeta..." Austria sighed. "Jetzt wirklich nicht die Zeit... [Now's really not the time.]"

Holy Roman Empire could only shake his head at his former lover's hopeless obsession on someone who could never become as powerful as he was. Feliciano turned his head as he flew toward the German, his roar actually tossing him back. Everyone stared at the powerful Italian with blank looks on their faces.

"You're not going to touch Doitsu." He growled.

"Let's see you try."

"Doitsu..." He turned toward the newly powered Germany.

"You're not doing this alone." Germany smiled. "We're all here."

He could literally see Feliciano smile as the both of them charged toward Holy Roman Empire. The destruction and mayhem was like nothing before, with the ground literally shaking from their throws and weapons. Everyone started to cling to each other, the ground no longer stable.

"You're really ignorant, aren't you Italy?" Holy Roman Empire laughed. "I'm stronger than the both of you combined! There is no way you can defeat me!"

"Ve~~~I never thought I'd hear Holy Rome being so full of himself..."

"Pfft..."

"Doitsu? What's wrong?"