Chapter 19: His Major Surprise

Last time we checked in, it was revealed that Italy Romano has the same mystical power that Italy Veneziano has apparently inherited. With two mystical Italys running around the face of the globe, what could befall on the both of them? Stay tuned and find out!

And uh...I'll figure out something for the other guys to do...

/=+=/

Everyone stared at the magical Lovino, grinning at Feliciano as if he was shocked as well. However, he kept his calm look on his face, only allowing a glance toward Ludwig, who was sitting there with a blank look on his face.

"Are you ready, Feliciano? Cause I am!" He jumped into the air. "Rosario Impale!"

Feliciano jumped out of the way as several light spears charged into the ground, retaliating with light spears of his own. This repeated itself for a period of time, while the other countries were forced to watch from the sides, reflecting any attack that somehow came in their direction. The most shocked out of all of them, surprisingly enough, was Ludwig. He tried to stand, the cross still hurting his side.

"Stay still before you hurt yourself..." Francis held his side. "Réparer."

Ludwig stared at him in confusion before noticing that a white light had actually came out of his fingertips, healing the wound on his side. He was able to stand with ease, so he stared at the Frenchman with a blank look on his face.

"What? With everything that has happened, I can't help but take a few looks into the magic arts." He grinned. "I'm helpful now, no?"

"...thanks."

He stared at the two Italian brothers fighting each other, a shocking conclusion ringing through his head. Holy Roman Empire...his obnoxious desire that he had so long ago...had taken over his lover's body and mind. In that sense, it was as if Feliciano was no longer in his own body.

Then where the hell would he be?

He suddenly found himself thinking the impossible: perhaps Feliciano had indeed been killed when he fell off that cliff to save his life? Germany shook his head, dismissing the thought. There was no way Feliciano would die that easily...not like that (even if he is just a porcelain doll with nerve endings and blood vessels)! But where would he be?

"Gah!"

A light ray barely missed Seychelles, being pulled back by none other than her bipolar boyfriend. It ended up completely creating a crater in the wall, upon which Lovino jumped into and propelled himself toward his possessed brother. Ludwig turned toward Seychelles and saw that she was still in his arms.

"Geez, are you getting heavier?" He asked.

"No, you're just getting weaker." She answered, standing up as if she was used to the bipolarism. "Stop being such a baby."

My god, this is a regular occurrence... Germany thought.

"Here I come, fratello!" Lovino spun in the air. "Pomodoro Meteor!"

As he was spinning in the air (in such a speed that Feliks was getting dizzy just looking at him), bright red rocks rained upon his brother. In some form of inhuman awesomeness, Feliciano was able to dodge all of them. Once he stopped spinning, he was right in front of his brother's face.

"Bianco Lancia."

Five seconds later, a white lance skewered his stomach. Feliciano lowered his weapon, allowing his brother to slide right off and fall toward the ground. Antonio hit the ground running and was quick to catch his beloved tomato before he could crash into the marble floor.