Part 11

AN: okay so I'm really sorry I haven't been updating, i got busy then I got sick and then my son got sick then I forgot Wattpad even existed and omg I'm sorry BUT HERE WE GO ANYWAYS

When Naruto opened his eyes that morning they didn't feel heavy, his head didn't spin, he wasn't overcome by nausea, there were no trembles throwing themselves through his body, and most disconcerting of all, his ass, of all things, was in pain.

Dread began coiling itself in his stomach and he fought against whatever memory it was his mind was trying to replay for him. The boy had an unnerving feeling that, whatever had happened, he was better off not knowing. Drawing his bottom lip between his teeth and biting nervously, Naruto threw a hand over his face, unable to suppress the uneasy tension that was pulsing through his veins, making his head light with anxiety.

He could hear footsteps outside his room, quick and definite, alongside the light chipper of birds. There was a stutter in the pace of the person's gait, and then a sharp rap on his door. Without thinking, Naruto grumbled, "Hey, asshole, you go open it."

And...oh fuck.

The blonde pressed the palms of his hands into his eyes and let out a lengthy moan of aggravation.

He remembered.

Naruto peered under his hands at Sasuke's empty bed then at the bottle of lotion on the nightstand and felt his abdominal muscles cramp uncomfortably. Shit, did he ever remember. "Ewwwww," he managed to groan as he rolled onto his stomach and buried his head into his pillow. He felt all kinds of dirty.

He had done it with Sasuke.

He had let the bastard touch him in his manly area and in return he'd felt Sasuke up too. Not only that but... Naruto gagged into his pillow and hoped to hell Sasuke had washed his hands this morning, because if he hadn't then... A shudder quaked through his toned form at the same time the boy realized he was alone in his bed - no Sasuke.

Rap rap rap.

And there was still someone knocking on his door.

"Who is it?" he yelled in a croaked tone. If it was Sasuke he was sure he would die of horror. Bastard. He had known Naruto was too out of it to make any important decisions - and fuck if this didn't count as an important decision - this was his virginity they were talking about. If the blonde shinobi remembered correctly, Sasuke had been the one stressing how "severe" Naruto's illness was only hours before he successfully seduced his friend.

Besides, who seduced someone that late at night in the first place? It was unfair.

"Naruto, open up. It's just me," a feminine voice called at him through the door, reminding him yet again of the presence beyond his door.

Letting- forcing actually - all thoughts of Sasuke and everything Sasuke-related from his mind, Naruto sat up and prepared to make his way to the door. Until he a) realized he was naked, and b) realized just how sore his ass was.

He was going to fucking kill Sasuke next time he saw the bastard.

Cursing sourly under his breath, Naruto reached over the side of his bed and groped around blindly until his hand came in contact with his boxers. "Coming Sakura," he yelled in a strangled tone as he forced himself to stand and hop into the flimsy material while making his way to the door.

Once there, the boy paused in his haste to take one last glance around the room. On the off chance that Sakura hadn't heard them, Naruto wanted to make sure there was nothing incriminating laying about on the floor... he had no idea what he was looking for, and before he could even allow his mind to yell, 'A big splooge stain!', he was opening the door and greeting Sakura with a huge Uzumaki Naruto Smile™.