chapter 136-frustrating cases

(Work as been very frustrating for the whole intelligence. Between loosing the criminals on the streets, to getting bashed in the head by a dry wall piece, let's just say intelligence is going great. Jay and hank are keeping tabs on Erin, and hiding packages that show up to the district for her from Gavin, but soon enough they both now, she'll find out...)

At<"alright, Amy Becker, 39, she was found burned last Night. The lab got DNA picksels, says she was raped. Laceration to the inner thighs. She was burned in a house fire after she was raped. Labs say, there were signs of struggle"

V<"so we get a pin on this guy, I want to know who this son of a bitch is, who keeps making us turn a blind eye. Get video survailance of every camera near the ending of 34th and try and get a facial recognition"

E<"hank,(she stood up to fast and got dizzy),woah...(She took a breathe),anyways, one of the people that work at the lab got hand prints on the body, I have an address"

V<"you and halstead go check it out"

R<"aye boss"?(Adam walked up the stairs and was quiet)

V<"what is it"?

R<"I ah...that was my cousin"(he sniffled. Everyone looked up and saw him. Burgess stood and ran to his side)

V<"I want everyone on this guy now. Get me any information you have, by any chance you get him, bring him to the cage,(he was about to walk into his office but he stopped),Adam"(he looked up and motioned him to come into the office)

R<"boss, I wanna be out there, let me go with Erin, or the both of them please"(jay and Erin exchanged looks)

V<"rusek your to involved"

R<"just because it's family, does not mean we can't do our jobs"(he stepped closer, and jay walked up behind him)

V<"I understand that rusek, but you dont want to make a stupid mistake"

R<"sarg please...."(hank looked at Erin and saw the genuine look on her face. He then looked at Adam and huffed)

V<"if I see you getting to out of hand, your off, do I make myself clear"?

R<"crystal"...

V<"get outta here,(all three walked off but hank stopped erin),make sure he stays Adam rusek and not some caged animal"

E<"got it"(she knodded, grabbed her coat and followed the guys down the bullpen stairs)
_______________

(Erin, rusek, and jay were driving to the location that mouse sent them.)

J<"hey so ruz, this was your cousin,(Adam was looking out the window, distracting himself from crying more),adam"!

R<"mhm"?

J<"you good man"?(he asked looking over the shoulder of his seat)

R<"yeah man I'm fine"..

J<"Adam you do..."

R<"Jay dont,(he shot him a daring stare), alright just shut it"

J<"alright, I was just checking on you man, no need for your boxers to get in a twist"

R<"JUST..-ENOUGH"!

E<"BOTH OF YOU ENOUGH!(she huffed out),we are a team today and everyday. Just breathe and calm your shit alright,(they didn't answer),hey"!

J+r<"yes"(they mumbled)

E<"good, now get back on track, we are here"(she put the car in park and unbuckled her seat. All three got out of the Sierra and made there way to the front door)