chapter 105-invitaions

***MUSIC IN THIS CHAPTER, SIGNS OF ABUSE GET READY...ENJOY*****

E <"i have no clue, just call me if she shows up again"

V <"you got it kid"

E <"okay, bye, love you"

V <"love you to, bye"
*call ended*

J <"what happened"?(he asked rubbing erins arms up and down)

E <"bunny showed up at hanks house and claimed she wanted to see teddy, then told him i ran into her at the navy pier and bashed her then fought with you and we broke up"

J <"she is halusinating if she thinks id break up with you"(she giggled and embraced the still bare erin in just a bra and panties)

E <"or with you,(she pouted),she just became even more dense,(she said circling patterns on his bare chest. She then pulled away and looked at him),i love you so much"(she smiled)

J <"i love you to,(he kissed her delicatley then pulled away as she started getting dressed in a long sleeve shirt of jays and one of his sweats),now i know where all my clothes go"(he chuckled and walked up to the now fulling dressed erin)

E <"oops"

J <"exucse me.."(he walked up to her and grabbed her hips)

E <"wait wait wait, before we go for another round...want hot chocolate"?

J <"oo, yes please,(he kissed her cheek),ill meet you on the balcony"

E <"okay"(she left his embrace)

J <"and erin..."

E<"two packs...got it"(she said walking into the kitchen. Jay just smiled and walked onto the blacony, suprisingly it wasnt to cold out now)
******

P <"amelia we got mail,(paul said walking into the kitchen),its from jay... (he looked down), and erin"(he handed her the card)

A<"aww, i wonder what it is..,(she ripped it opened and pulled out the card that read

                  Save the date

    Erin Lindsay and Jay Halsteads

        Wedding that you are invited to

           ...she said yes, will you?

       January 15th 3:00pm-7:00pm

         Mediteranian Mannor
              (Eastern 47th)

              See you there       

A <"oh my god"(she started crying)

P <"what, honey why are you crying,?(he looked at the card),oh my gosh"(he smiled)

A <"our boy... (she looked him in the eyes),he is getting married to her"(she smiled and cried so hard)

P <"he is, isnt he"(he smiled while tears fell)

A <"im so proud of my baby boy,(she cried holding the invitation to her chest),i knew this day would've cane between them to"

P <"they are perfect for eachother,(he smiled),such an amazing kid"

A <"he really is,(she smiled and gave paul a hug),my boy is so grown up"

W <"mom whats going on, why are you crying"(will asked)

P <"your bother and erin are getting married"(he smiled)

W <"your kidding,(he grabbed the card),oh my god, its finally here, the celebration of Erin and Jay,(he smiled),damn,(he shed a tear),my bro is getting married to his dream girl"