Explanations

The team waited as the clock readout 9:50. "You did say 10:00 right? Will they be back on time?"

A splash was heard from the hangar and stumbled footsteps approached. Percy appeared with a drowsy Kaldur struggling to stand. She dropped him on an open part of the couch and flopped down beside him. "Sorry, I may have let him drink too much," she shrugged to the group before giving him a kiss, laughing as he mumbled something unintelligible.

"You should put him to bed, third door on the left," Tula said. Percy groaned as she lifted to her feet and scooped up Kaldur bridal style and began to walk down the hall as he squirmed, mumbling about how he had to help the team capture her and so on. She returned a few minutes later with a thoughtful look on her face before seating herself back down.

"I have never seen him drunk. No matter how much we all took him to parties," Artemis deadpanned as she thought on how she had never really seen Kaldur drink.

"He probably did it out of respect. As cute as he is, he is super serious about keeping this team safe. Including refusing to drink around you," Percy countered, shocking the team on how much their co-leader cares.

"I think he does it for you personally," Tula said, Percy gave a thoughtful look as she thought about how her boyfriend tried not to drink so he wouldn't remind her of Smelly Gabe.

Before anyone had the chance to ask bout Tula's remark Percy interrupted, "So what's the plan?" The group stared in confusion. "Oh come on people, I read the file and Kaldur spills everything when drunk. So, are you going to put me in a cell or interrogation room or something?" she raised a brow.

The team looked to Nightwing since he was the leader at the moment. The raven-haired leader looked at the girl critically, "If you agree to cooperate you can stay with Kaldur tonight, but no leaving the cave or attacking the team or you will be put in a cell." He waited for her reply.

"Sounds fair," she nodded," but first," She got up walking towards L'gann, the Atlantean shook in fear as she stopped in front of him. "You will return my room back to normal by the time I return to Posiedonis, or else," she threatened before turning back to the rest of the group with a smile, "I'll see you in the morning!" She then padded down the hall and into her boyfriend's room, the rest of the team retiring to their own rooms for the night.

A/N Hey I'm back! Thank you for the amazing support. I know this chapter is kinda short but I'm hoping the next one is longer than the normal 500-word goal that I put (maybe aim for 800 - 1000 words?)

Thanks to kaylachildofapollo TweetCake Prof1Witch myshka3 for urging me to get this out faster.

Please remember to comment your thoughts/ideas and vote. Not sure when I'll get to update next since I have an IB exam coming up (My first one ever I'm so nervous) and a couple other things. But on a bittersweet note thank the ice storm that cancelled my swim meet this weekend to leave me time to work on new chapters. 

See you next time! -Ghost