Chapter 47

Rey's POV:

The ship lands and I walk out of the ship taking my staff and Lukes Lightsaber with me. I walk up the stone steps imaging what I should say what I will do. I soon make it to the top and see a hooded figure standing a few feet away from me. He soon turns around looking at me in a curious way. I hold out the lightsaber, waiting for him to say something. His mechanical arm reaches out and takes it, examining it for a few seconds, and then throwing it behind him and walking off. I open my mouth to say something, but I don't, I walk over and pick up the lightsaber, and then walk over to the hut he went in.
"Master Skywalker, come out, I'm from the Resistance. We need your help." I say banging on the door.

"Go away." He says

I knock on it again, but there's no answer. I decide if he won't talk to me, maybe he'll talk to Chewy. I walk back to the ship, calling for Chewy.
"Chewy, you need to come talk to Luke." I say as he walks down out of the ship.

He rawrs in agreement, and follows me back to the hut. Instead of knocking on the door and letting him answer, he knocks down the door and I walk inside followed by Chewy.
"Chewy?" He says as he rawrs back.

"Wait, where's Han?" He says looking at me, as he sees pain in my eyes.

After we walk outside the sun setting, and Luke gets food to eat, gives some to me and then returns to his hut. Where the villagers fixed the door. Well there's no convincing him tonight. I think to myself finding a long piece of stone to sleep on for the night. I look over at the hut, hoping I won't miss Luke waking up too late.
                          •••
      Waking up, my back hurt. I open my eyes and see Luke making his way up a hill. I get up and follow him, when he sees me he rolls his eyes and starts moving faster. I follow him around in what I believe to be his daily routine. He goes up and down a hill to an unfamiliar animal to get milk. There was many tasks to do, but when we went down to the river, a place was calling me. I answer following it, walking into a old tree there are books in order. I'm about to pick one up when Luke walks,
"Who are you? And why are you here?" He says as I turn around.

"Rey, and the Resistance sent me, we need your help." I say

"None why did they send you?" He says rasing his eyebrow.

I hesitate for a minute, thinking of what to say.
"Something inside me has always been there, and now it's awake and I'm afraid." I say

"But there's something else." He says.

"Yes, well the dark side, well Snoke and Ren. Have inverse my mind and their there every time I go to sleep." I say

"So you were the one I was talking to." He says aghast.

"I guess,were you the Jedi master?" I say looking at him.

"And you were Rey." He says.

"I'll tell you something, you need a teacher, but I can't help you." He says walking over to a open part of the tree.

"Why, you are a Jedi master." I say

"I was, and I will never train another generation to Jedi." He says looking discouraged.

"But why must that be, we have to fight back against the sith somehow." I say.

"It's time for the Jedi end." He says.

I turned and looked back at the books. Seeing a symbol on the table.
"How do you know this place?" He says in a curious tone.

"I've been here before, In a dream." I say him

He sighs and then looks at me.
"I will teach you a few lessons, meet me at daybreak on the hill." He says.

I nod and he walks out of the tree and I follow him. He gives me some food to eat, and goes back into bus hut. I sit on a rock and watch the sunset. I sit there for the night waiting for the sun to come up, as I start my Jedi training. I rest my body, training myself not to fall asleep. Hoping in the future I will be able to get a good nights sleep.
•••
I open my eyes seeing the sun just start to peak out over the horizon. I feel a sickness in my stomach, but I'm also craving chocolate cake. A weird conversion of two things. I try and ignore it as I stand up and wait for the lesson to begin. I meet him up there standing and waiting.
"Okay, now that your here, sit on the rock." He says

I sit on the rock, obeying him then looking over for more instructions.
"Now close your eyes and feel the force." He says

I close my eyes and calm myself, feeling every little thing from the planet.
"Good, good." He says

"Now, do you know what mind probe is?" He asks looking at me.

"No, well maybe, is it where you can read peoples minds?" I say

"Yes, that power is used as a Jedi mind trick, or to get information from the enemy." He says

"Okay, So is that what Kylo and Ren are doing?" I ask

"That's the understanding I came to." He says

"Well how do I stop it?" I ask

"Mind blocks, you need mind blocks. Train yourself to focus and block your thoughts out from anyone who tries to enter." He says looking at me.

"Okay," I say imagining a shield covering my thoughts.

"Now I will try and enter your mind, and you will try and block me out." He says raising his hand.

I nod waiting for the moment, soon I feel the stabbing pain in my head. I try to block it, but I can't it's too strong. Soon he pulls away.
"You didn't even try." He says looking unimpressed.

"I tried your just more powerful than me." I say

"Power won't give you a name, only your name will." He says

"Okay lets go again." I say nodding.

The pain starts and I push back, my head feels like it's one fire and then it goes away, but he's still trying to get in my head. I can feel the pressure rising, as he finally pulls away.
"That was better, but we still have a lot of work to do." He says as the whole day passes by as he teaches me, in my first steps.