Fake reality

Moderate cussing 😅
(Readers POV)

It was a bright and sunny day in Fiorè.

I awoke to a sudden coldness. I realise Erza was no longer in the bed. Erza and I had been secretly dating for the last few months. Probably the best few months of my existence. I laughed calmly to myself, as a small blush tinted my cheeks, as I recalled the events.

I had got up and changed into my usual attire, and walked out of our room to find everyone. After hours of searching, I figured that they would be at the guild hall.

Happily I pushed open the guild hall doors, only to be met with a table flying towards me, and onto my face. I let out a low angry growl. The guild hall fell silent as a purple ora began to surround me. "Which one of you dead pieces of shits threw that table." My voice echoed through the hall. Everyone pointed towards Natsu.

I started walking slowly towards Natsu, that was until a voice caught my attention.

"Hey (Y/N), if your wondering where Erza is, she's down the hall, preparing for her next S class mission." It was Mira. She was tending to the bar.

"Huh?" I responded.

"She's going on a solo s class mission, according to the request, it'll take her a year to fi-"

Before Mira could finish her sentence I bolted
Towards the hallway.

After the news was delivered to me, I raced down the fire lit hall way. The sound of my feet pounding against the stone ground bounced of the walls, and echoed all around me. I had to get to her. As I neared the exit of what felt like a never ending hall way, I began to pick up a familiar voice. Her voice.

My feet began to pick up speed as her figure came into my sights.

Her beautiful armour had a peaceful shine as the sun shone through the window. She wore a practical, but elegant dress under her armour.

Her scarlet red hair danced in the gentle breeze.

Within moments of arriving, I leapt towards her, my hands resting on her shoulders. Erza looked down at me with a confused glare, but slowly it softened when she saw it was me.

I smiled sadly and tilted my face towards hers.

Our lips gently locked together, sending a peaceful warmth throughout my body. I could feel the weight on my shoulders lift. At this point, Erza was against a wall, due to how I shot towards her. I pushed my chest against hers, and could feel my hands lower slightly, gripping the material of her dress.

My face became hot as she depended the kiss, her arms slithered around my waist, and I could feel her leg slip in between mine. Love, lust, want, and sorrow was intertwined between our lips. One of my hands released her dress, as it traced her figure up and down, making her shiver.

The kiss began to intensify, it felt as if the atmosphere around us had become increasingly hotter. The world around us had disappeared, it was just me and her.

But just like that, all good things must come to an end. She broke away from the kiss, with a string of saliva. We were both panting and blushing.

I felt a wave of happiness wash over me as I looked into her eyes. We both smiled and laughed slightly. Erza pressed her forehead against mine, and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you Erza, I really do." Erza smiled. "I truly want to be with you forever, I want to be the only one that can make you happy." Erza's smile turned sad as she pecked my lips. "I wouldn't want anything more...however" Erza's eyes drifted away from mine for a few moments. "You and i, we will never belong together, you don't belong here. You belong to a much harsher world. A world where your fate has yet to be finished. The love I feel. It's not real. Nothing here...is real." Tears began to slide down her porcelain like cheeks. Her hands intertwined with mine. "Maybe one day we'll exist in the same reality, but for now, I will continue to remain fiction...Until our paths cross again." My hands started to fade and sparkle. "Erza..." tears started to fall from my eyes. "I wasn't the one leaving (Y/N), it was you." I could feel my body being pulled away from Erza."I don't want to leave you!" I reached out to Erza, but there was no use.

"I know..."

"Goodbye (Y/N.)"

(This is a one shot from my fanfic, but I've decided to post it here as something to read for now as we're working on two one shots. Enjoy~~~~~)

~Erza <3