I Hate Li Shao Su End of Sentence 035

Start from the beginning

"I'll read another question~" he said. I nodded and we went on with the Q&A.

~Time Skip~

"Bye Xiao You~" I said. "Nong Nong's concert is about to start~" I said.

"Bye (Your Nickname)~" he said as I exit the store.

I walked out of the sweet shop and called a taxi. It drove me to a huge long line. I paid the driver money and got out of the car and looked at the crowded line. My hands were suddenly grabbed by someone. I turned around to see Nong Nong with a black mask covering his mouth. "Nong Nong I need to wait in line." I whispered. "I know but I can just get you in the place." he said. We walked into his stage prepping area and he lead me down the stage into the fan area.

"There (Your Nickname)~" he said.

"I'm your biggest fan!" I shouted. He laughed.

"Now I gotta go now (Your Nickname)~" he said.

"See you later Nong Nong~" I said. He smiled and walked away.

Nong Nong is so nice and so positive~ A few minutes later fans started to come in and everyone was just screaming. Couple more minutes later the place was filled with people. Seconds later Nong Nong was on the stage and I was just screaming and cheering for him. He kept on smiling~

~Time Skip~

I was at backstage. I saw Nong Nong sitting down while drinking water. "Nong Nong you did great~" I said.

"Thanks cause I don't I did something wrong." he said. "Are you ready for the fansign after this?" he asked.

"Yeah~" I said. "I can't wait to see the others~" I said.

"I can't wait to sign something for you~" he said.

"Well you did sign my homework once in elementary school." I said while giggling.

"See you there cause the fan sign is right after this~" he said. I nodded.

~Time Skip~

I was in line for the fansign. I heard people screaming some other person's name. WHen I finally get to see Nong Nong first. "Hey~" I said.

"Hey! (Your Nickname), what do you want me to sign?" he asked.

"Sign this photo's back~" I said as I took a photo of all of us on the beach. I watched Nong Nong sign it. "I have something for you~" I said. I handed a fake sunflower. "Our friendship will end as long as this flower~" I said.

"Thank~so our friendship will last forever~"he said. "You're gonna meet Jung Jung next~" he said. I nodded.

"Thank you~" I said. "I have something for you guys after when this is over~" I said. Then we all moved to see the next person. "Hey Jung Jung~" I said.

"So how's my (Your Nickname) doing?" he said as he giggled.

"I'm good as long as you guys are doing well~" I said.

"Here~" I said. "Sign this photo~" I said. He nodded and he signed the back of the photo. "I have a surprise for you guys later~" I said. He smiled and nodded.

We moved to the next person and I saw Justin. "Hey Justin~" I said.

"Hey (Your Nickname)~" he said. "What do you want me to sign?" he asked.

"This photos back~" I said.

"Oh ok~" he said as he signed it.

Then we moved onto the next person. "Hey Cheng Cheng~" I said.

"Hey (Your Nickname)~" he said as he played with a pen.

"Sign this~" I said. He nodded and signed the photo.

The next person was so unexpected.

Cai XuKun.

"Hey (Your Nickname)~" he said. Then a girl appeared and hugged him from behind. Li Shao Su this crazy psycho. "What do you want me to sign?" he asked.

"Nothing cause you don't deserve it." I said. "I also have something for you~" I said. I got my left hand out and pulled out the grass ring. "Here." I said as I placed it on the table. " I also have something else." I said. "Here." I said as I placed a box of ripped letters. "I'm giving back what I didn't need in the start." I said. "Cai XuKun you're a liar and I'm here to return your lies." I said. "And as for you Li Shao Su, I hate you maybe something worse than the word hate." "You two snakes match." I said as I placed another box of letters. "I'm glad I don't remember what you told me or the moments I had with you." I said. "And as for you Li Shao Su." "Go find yourself a gravestone and go dig yourself a grave you----" I said but then stopped.

Vote and Comment~

Do you like the sassy (Y/N) has now?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and now let me sip my tea~

How's this book going for you guys?

I literally sleep at 9:00 pm because of my mom~ So see ya in the next chapter!

Thanks for the support~