Natalie walked up beside him, sliding an arm around his waist. He put his arm around her shoulders.

   "This is Benjamin speaking. Madeline is awake."

   He squeezed his mate. "Can I speak to her?"

   "Yes, of course."

   There was some shuffling on the line and could distinctly hear voices in the background. If he focused, he could understand what they were saying, but he only wanted to talk to his sister.

   "Hello?"

   Sebastian let out a sigh of relief when he heard the tentative voice of his sister.

   "Hey Mads. How are you doing?"

   "I'm hanging." He could hear the smile in her voice. "How are you doing? Is Jacob doing okay?"

   "Yeah. He's good. We're good. Better now that I know you're okay. You are okay, right?"

   Her laugh was music to his ears. "Yes, I'm fine. Sore, but that's to be expected. I'll be up and running in a few days."

   "I'm glad you're feeling better," he said, "You had me really worried."

   She sighed. "I know I know. I'm sorry. I'll be more careful from now on. Besides, Emerson has already assigned half the Epsilon to me. I tried to tell him that it's too much but he won't hear anything of it."

   He chuckled. "Good. That means it will be harder for you to escape them. And no escaping them Madeline. Please. They're there to keep you safe and they can't do that if you disappear."

   "Please, since when have I ever run away?"

   "You don't want me to answer that."

   "Shut up!" She exclaimed, causing Sebastian to laugh. "Hey, Seb, I have to go. I'll talk to you later okay?"

   "Okay. I'm holding you to that. Bye Mads."

   "Bye."

   He hung up and set the phone down. He nuzzled his nose into Natalie's hair. He breathed her lovely scent and smiled.

   "I told you she was fine. You were worrying for nothing."

   He gave her a scolding look.

   "Okay, so not for nothing. But you didn't need to worry so much," she amended. "Now will you come eat? Or at least see your son? He misses you."

   He nodded. "Of course. Let's go see that little troublemaker."

   He loved hearing the giggles that erupted from her. He bent down suddenly and heaved Natalie over his shoulder, carried her out into the hall.

   "Sebastian! Put me down!" She shrieked.

   He just laughed and continued on. He set her down when they had reached their Wing and pulled her into his arms. He lowered his mouth to hers.

   She smiled against his lips. Her hands gripped his biceps as she kissed him hungrily. He met her kisses with equal passion. That was, until, the voice of his four-year-old interrupted them.

   "Ew! Stop eating Mommy's face!" Jacob yelled.

   He sighed and pulled back from his mate. "I'm not eating Mommy. Where did you get that crazy idea?"

   He grabbed his son before he could run away and started tickling him. Jacob's squeals filled the room. He squirmed in his father's arms, trying to get away. Sebastian let him go and watched as his son ran to his mother. She picked him up and "protected" him from the tickle monster.

   Sebastian kissed the top of Jacob's head and then kissed his mate's cheek. "Let's have a movie day. Just the three us, watching movies in our pajamas. How does that sound?'

   "Yes yes yes!" Chanted his son.

   "Go put your pajamas on and then pick out the movies." Natalie set him down and he ran to his room. She chuckled and turned to her mate.

   He took her hand and led her to their room. He shut the door. "Think we have enough time for a quickie?"

   She slapped his arm when he wiggled his eyebrows. "You know we don't. He'll be banging on our door to hurry up in a minute."

   "So later then, when he falls asleep?"

   She rolled her eyes. "Yes, fine. Later. Now change."

   "I think I'm going to need a little help." Sebastian's eyes sparkled with mischief.

   She gave him a sultry smile. "Is that so?"

   "Mhm. It's something only you can help with."

***

A/N

So we finally got to see some more of Sebastian and his mate. They're cute, are they not?

Since this chapter was so short, I plan on getting the next chapter uploaded this week, or next Monday/Tuesday. It will be longer and consist of drama and tensions and YIKES situations.

Until next time my beautiful readers ♡♡♡