Chapter Ten

That little bitch!

   What he had been told of her, he hadn't thought she would have caught onto him. she knew something was up, something with him. And she was meddling in places that shouldn't be meddled with.

   He didn't think that he would have a problem with her, that she would be easier to control, easier than Emerson's last mate that was.

   He didn't regret killing Abigail. He was actually happy to. She looked where she shouldn't have. She had come so close to exposing him. And he couldn't have that, so he had sent an anonymous tip to the Rogues five years ago. He told them where Abigail would be and to kill, for it would buckle Emerson.

   Though it was already clear he was going to lose, he had Abigail killed in spite. And so the day would eventually come where he could his bidding.

   But if Madeline kept getting in the way he would have to dispose of her. Which would be a shame as she was growing on him. well, until she decided to undermine him with that stunt of hers. Oh well, he would get her back, all in good time.

***

A/N

Super short I know. But promise that I'm posting Chapter Eleven soon to make up for it.

So, this was a mysterious chapter. No name was spoken, but do any of you think you might have an idea of who it is?

Do you think we have yet to meet this character or do we already know him?

You'll have to keep reading to find out.