Spaces Between Us

Written by: AnnaBanana0405

Prompt by: SDePoitiers

---

Before I start writing, let me take this opportunity to greet our SKRENGGE PRINCESS, Maymay Entrata, a happiest birthday! Happy 21st love! 

And also, Happy Anniversary MEShies! 

A year ago, during this time, I messaged Jea and asked if I could join in this family. I remember then how she brought me in the GC, and holyyy! What a fun GC, they never stopped talking, and since I am Team Abroad, I get to talk to them day and night. 

For some reason, di ko kayo maiwan-iwan. Even though, laging ako ang nabubully sa GC, di ako naiinis.. Natatawa lang ako. HAHA.. Basta, always remember na nandito lang ako! Y'all know how to reach me. 

MES support each other like we're indeed a family. For some, I am their ate, granny, sissy, or baby. And well, I don't dare ask for more. I love you, MES! 

And to our readers that are still here, thank you for ALWAYS supporting us. Na kahit sabaw na ung binibigay namin, minamahal nio parin. Sorry din sa mga typos and grammatical errors namin! We will always be here, minsan kulang but rest assured, we are still here. 

So, here yah go!

---

"Why are there so many cars here?" Maymay wonders as she walks towards her best friend's house. "I wonder if he is here." she adds in a whisper. She actually came to say sorry because they fought again. Being the best of friends, they fight over the most ridiculous things such as Edward forgetting to pick up Maymay from her class, forgetting to bring her books or anything of the likes. 

Today is not any different from those petty fights, Maymay was more than sure that Edward was not going to walk her home that day. But for some odd reason, her best friend is not replying to all her messages and neither is he picking up her calls. 

She begins to twist the knob and walks through the door, "The second daughter of the house is here" she announces. "Edwardo Barbero, are you--" she halts her words as soon as she begins to realize that there are boxes and a huge  luggage in the room. 

"Maymay! What are you doing here?" Tita Cathy, the mom of Edward asks. 

Maymay advances towards the hurdle of people, "Hi Tita" she greets, "..I was looking for.. uhmm.. Edward." she smiles. 

As soon as she said her best friend's name, Edward walks in the room. He is followed by a tall handsome man, who seems to be about their age. He has a very noticeable smile and beautiful eyes.