6.) The Savior

“What’s wrong?” Liam said worried through the phone.

“Can you come pick me up?” I asked trying to contain my tears.

“Sure.” He said and I heard his car door close. “Do you want me to stay on the phone?”

“No. I’ll be fine,” I said.

“You sure?”                       

“Positive.”

“Alright. I’ll see you in a few minutes,” he said.

“Okay. Bye,” I said and hung up. I was sniffling now and was trying to think happy thoughts. Unicorns. Hahaha unicorns. I cracked a smile, but I was still crying.

A car door slammed and I felt someone wrap their strong arms around me. I started bawling. I couldn’t stop. How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me.

“He didn’t love you. He wouldn’t have done that if he did,” Liam said and I noticed I had been talking out loud.

I hugged Liam back and said in between sobs, “Can. We. Leave. T-this. Hell. Hole.”

He nodded and picked me up and somehow managed to open the car door. He sat me in the passenger seat and fastened my seat belt. I looked at him and he gave me a sad smile and said, “Safety first.”

We drove in silence. I kept shaking my head trying to see if this was a dream.

“He didn’t deserve you,” Liam finally said. I looked at him and he continued. “I don’t know exactly what happened, but he’s a waste of your time.”

I wiped my eyes and said, “He cheated on me. I walked in on him almost having sex with this girl.”

“He was stupid to cheat on such a beautiful girl like you,” he said.

I smiled. “Thanks, Liam, but I’m far from beautiful.”

“Hope, you have no idea, do you?” he asked and he stopped in front of a house. I looked at him. “You are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen and that’s big because a lot of girls are beautiful. When I saw you tonight I couldn’t keep my eyes off you.”

I smiled, “You stalker,” I laughed a bit

“That’s the spirit,” he said with a smile that made me feel happy. “So you want to stay with us tonight?”

“Us?” I asked.

“Me and the rest of the boys in One Direction.”

“Um. Yea if that’s okay with you guys,” I said.

“It’s fine. I’ll tell them to leave us alone and we can watch a movie and cheer you up a bit,” he said.

“Do you have ice cream,” I asked.

“Plenty of it,” he said.

I smiled, “Then there’s a good chance you can cheer me up.”

“Good,” he said and got out of the car and opened my door.

“Liam, I think I’m too sad to walk,” I said with a pouty face.

“Ah, not that face! Fine, I will carry you to the house,” he said and I unbuckled my seat belt and he carried me into the house.