Jack vs Yamato: A Second Legendary Battle

En başından başla

Yamato grabs his hand then kicks him off of them, Jack's ultra instinct deactives which he on his knees softly, Dreyden watches them both.

Yamato looks at Jack then smiles at him softly, Jack tlits his head." Yamato? What are you planning to do?" Jack remember what Vegeta to Majin Buu but it failed, Yamato stands up and walks to his father.

Dreyden walks to Yamato which they both stop staring at each other, Father and Son finally have their stare down, Dreyden chuckles at his son." People say that Destiny doesn't arrive but it's here...Well I have arrived.." Dreyden said to Yamato.

Yamato crosses his arms then stares at his father again." The things you done to me in the past..Beat me...Tell me lies about everyone...I have always live a life full of lies!" Yamato sparks up into Mastered Soldrian Mode form.

Dreyden saw the anger inside of Yamato then smiles walking back and forth staring at his son, Jack waits for Yamato's big secret explosive wave, He stops then charges at his son punches him in the face

Yamato gets punched down then he tries to knee him in the stomach but Dreyden blasts him in the stomach sending him fly which made Klaus and Aldrich realizes that there uncle has finally come back from the dead.

Jack tries to stand up then walk slowly towards Dreyden, He stares back at Jack while amazed." You really are the grandson of Goku, Surprise why you aren't the actual leader of the Z-Warriors." Dreyden chuckles at Jack.

Jack tries to transform into Super Saiyan 1 but it fades away then gets in his stance against Dreyden, Dreyden starts to come over till he turns seeing his son pushes him down on the atmosphere. Yamato resurfaces from the ground then he fell on his knees looking at Jack." Get Kiko outta of here...Please."

Jack slowly crawls to Kiko, Yamato stands up and waits for Dreyden then he looks back at Jack." Come out of the hole you bastard...You made me suffer." Yamato had tears in his eyes.

"You may think this is suffering my son...No this is Salvation..." Dreyden flew up to the surface smirking at his son, Yamato wipes his tears off then growling loudly then starts actives a aura.

Dreyden glares at Yamato, Yamato yells in anger which the aura starts to glowing blue then stares back at Jack and Kiko then thinks of his family chuckling

Jack grabs Kiko and the sword then flew off on Yamato's orders, Yamato closes his eyes." This is for you my love, Jalissa...Likkon...But this one is for your my old friend, Kiko." Yamato's body start to turn blue as he yells making the blast expand big

Dreyden uses a force shield to protect himself, Jack eyes widened." NO! YAMATOOO!" Yamato countines to yells then the aura turns into a atomic bomb making everything in the aura into a crater.

The Tower

Kaori gasps then stares at Mirei, Gomon looks down then sat down on his butt." Yamato's gone..." Gomon shock his head in disappointment

Mirei start to yell screaming in pain after she lost her husban while Jalissa and Likkon were in the room with all of the kids.

Nia and Nota couldn't handle the scream then ran to Mirei hugging her softly trying to calm down, Mirei hugs them both crying softly.

Coco was looking around for Jack she was worried that he might had been caught in the atomic attack." Where is Candy at?" Coco looks around again, Majia kisses her forehead then strokes her hair.

Aldrich and Klaus looks away from the family having tears in his eyes." This is it...We have lost the battle against Dreyden..We are sorry Yamato...."

The Wasteland

Dreyden was on the ground then he slowly rises up then turns around looking at the sky seeing his son like ashes, Dreyden looks down as he had tears coming down then flew off

Jack looks down while holding Kiko on his shoulder." Don't worry Yamato...I will avenge you all of us will." He flew down in the same area laying Kiko down on the ground

The Wind Blows then Yamato's Ashes has falling down slowly...Farewell Prince Yamato of Soldrian...For now

End of Chapter.