A Change In Fate

Contains some strong language
Kiyomi POV
You placed Joker down gently and stroked his face, tears running down your cheeks.
"Don't leave me baby I need you..."
You looked up at that damned reaper.
You gritted your teeth.
Your eyes glowed bright blue as did the mark on his neck.
You jumped up onto the roof and grabbed the reaper.
"I won't let you take him away from me!" You grabbed the cinematic record from William and dodged his death scythe skillfully.
"This is not the time for fighting Demon, I am not getting overtime from thi-!"
"I don't give a shit whether you get overtime, you are not taking them away from me!"
You jumped down from the roof and grabbed Joker again. You landed in front of the burning building and saw Ciel and Sebastian.
A horse rode up with Doll
"Joker where are you?!"
She gasped,
"Black and Smile... Wait hold on a minute, what are the two of you doing here? What's going on?! And where's Joker?!"

"I'm sorry to inform you but he passed away," Sebastian said.
"I don't understand Black, what are you saying?!" She grabbed hold of Ciel, "Smile?! Come on talk to me!"
Ciel pushed her away harshly, "Get your lowly hands off me!"
Doll stepped back.
"We've been investigating a series of child abductions on her Majesty's orders, perhaps you're familiar with what I'm speaking of?" Sebastian said.
Doll stepped back again, "You mean... You really are with the yard? You came to arrest us?"

"No, on the contrary," his eyes glowed red, "We came to erase you, in the name of Phantomhive, her Majesty's guard dog."

"You're the guard dog? There's no way. The Earl of Phantomhive...Impossible...You Smile? You're actually Phantomhive?... No... Then it was all just a lie. All of it. Really?"

"Yes. That's right, my name is Ciel and I am the head of the House Phantomhive. I have the singular responsibility to the Queen, I dispel her worries, which is why Kelvin and Joker needed to die, and so I saw to it."
Doll's eyes widened and she collapsed to the floor, weeping.
"You'll pay for this!"
She ran at him with a knife.
You gasped.
...
She collided with your body and you held her close.
"Doll please...it's okay, come with me... Joker isn't dead...the others are going to be fine..."
She gripped on to you, her hair blowing out of her face revealing her scarred face and missing eye.
Your eyes glowed brighter as you glared at Ciel and Sebastian.
"Our business is finished. I will be taking all of them," you said.
"Her Majesty ordered us to-!"
"No! Her Majesty ordered us to find out who was committing the kidnappings, she never ordered me to kill. And I won't do it."
"Kiyomi you know the Phantomhive servants, you know that the rest haven't survived," Sebastian said.
You smirked.
"No I know that they have."
Your eyes glowed blue.
"And I'll be taking them with me, you may not understand, you being an all powerful earl with a demon butler, who has everything at the tips of his fingertips! You have no idea how difficult it is! And you never will." you grabbed Joker's body and Doll...

**************TIMESKIP**************
Doll gripped onto you as you landed.
"They're gone..."
You shook your head.
"No... Not if I can help it."
You put Joker down and stroked his face.
The mark on his neck glowed blue as did your hands and eyes.
His wounds started to heal and amazingly so did both of his arms.
You breathed out heavily.
Blue light travelled down from the mark...
"What's happening?" Doll asked.
"Hold on Doll...I'm trying to heal him..."
She wiped her eyes.
"Okay..."
Joker's wounds fully healed and you leaned down.
"Please work..."
You pressed your lips on his...
...
Hey Guys
So that happened
After some consideration I have decided to end this book here...
Apologies if you've already read this part
HOWEVER
There will be a book 2
Immediately
This next one will focus more on Kiyomi
I'm sorry it's taken me quite a long time
You'll find out more about Kiyomi soon
You'll also find out more about what she's capable of and how she saved everyone.
Lemme know if there are any mistakes.
Or just comment to say hi or something
Vote if you want as well.
Tis always appreciated
Kiyo-chan out :3

Word Count: 771