Deadly memories

"I remember it perfectly. The day we met is crystal clear inside my mind, indeed, this is the culmination of what began that day five years ago," Kelvin stared back at Ciel, with a crazed smile. "There are no words to express my rapture, I couldn't take my eyes of him, they were all porcelain and ebony, as quietly beautiful as the moon on that cold, dark night, sublime and forever out of reach, I knew immediately that they were special." he continued. "After that I devoted myself on investigating everything relating to the Phantomhives. I wanted to know what it was that made them so special, and oh the things I learned, I uncovered their activities as villainous nobles, roses all have thorns don't they? I was utterly captivated. Flooded with the helpless yearning for their life of intrigue and mystery... Yes, I see it now those who are special will forever be untouchable to those who are not. I want to be someone special, like a perfectly crafted bisque doll," he wept, "with porcelain skin and big jewel eyes, a slight fragile body, that's what I will become, what did I care if my hag of a wife leaves me?" "I grew more beautiful by leading a beautiful life...I become a man worthy of his perfection..."

"And that quickly the moon had vanished from my night, how could this have happened? Everything I had done had been for nothing...my life had no meaning...my days were dust and my nights were ashes...until...as quickly as it had vanished my lost moon had returned to me, only now it was within my reach!" "I'd never forgotten that day...I, who had given up everything to meet you was the only one that would not be able to, I couldn't understand why cruel fate was so bent on keeping us apart."

Ciel looked disgusted and fuming with rage, his brow was furrowed and he was glaring down at the Baron.

"And then one day, just like that, they were all gone...you did it...you killed them, it was you was it not my Lord? How I envy them, such a death, to meet your end with a cold moon gleaming above you, how beautiful. Please I beg you! Allow me to share their fate!" He opened his arms, "Look around I've prepared everything exactly as it was then! A perfect copy! The ritual chamber. The lambs in their cages. And the most important part of all...You my Lord!"

The Baron's chest exploded and blood erupted out of his wound.

Joker gasped.

Ciel breathed heavily and gritted his teeth.

"No Father!" Joker screamed

He pulled away, and ran towards Ciel with his knife.

You saw Sebastian and a flash of a blade.

"NO!" You screamed and you ran forward as your mask came off. Blood spurted from Joker's arm as it came off and he fell to the ground. You ran over to him.

"I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to stay out of my young Lord's way," Sebastian said calmly.

A shadow covered your eyes.

"I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to step away from my mate." Your eyes flashed blue.
Ciel stepped back.
"Kiyomi what are you doing?"
"It hurts my Lord, please," Kelvin crawled over to Ciel and tried to grab his leg.

"You want the same death they had?" Ciel put his foot on Kelvin's head and pointed at gun at him.
"Then you better beg a demon."
Joker tried to crawl over, "Please don't shoot! Let him live I beg you! Whatever he's done he's still our saviour!"
You tried to stop him, "Joker please stop moving..."
"Abandoned by our parents, ignored by the State, we lived each day in fear of starvation before he came, and there were young ones back at the workhouses, our brothers and sisters, they rely on his support they'll die without him, so I beg you."
You looked down at Joker and tried to stop the blood flowing from his wound.

"I see now, that's why you kidnapped all the children, you were only too happy to obey this worm and sacrifice other's lives for your own skins," Ciel sneered. You heard quiet footsteps approaching from behind.

Joker looked down, "That's right we were...You nobles may not see it, but England is a living hell for people like us, we had nothing, no money for bread, no body to protect our friends! Then Father came, he rescued us from the streets and gave us the limbs we needed to make our own way, that's why we agreed to do what he wanted, even if there is another Hell waiting for us, and all this time I never doubted once what we were doing was wrong but I couldn't stop," he looked down.

"In my opinion it wasn't wrong, you fought to protect the only world in which you felt safe, what's wrong about that?" Ciel said.
Joker looked up, shocked.
"Really justice is nothing more than a line drawn by those in power to serve of their own ends, it falls to each person to look after his own, if you're careless you'll be wrought, it's that simple."
Joker trembled.
"You see there are only two kinds of people in this world...those who steal and those who are stolen from, today I am the former, the person who is to steal your futures away from you," you gripped tighter onto Joker.
"That's all this really is..."

Joker buried his face in your shoulder.
"But you know, you'll lose something precious tonight too, as we speak the troop is on its way to your manor."

Ciel looked shocked.
"Surely, you should know that it wasn't just pure luck that we managed to abduct all those children without getting caught, no you see, all the weaknesses disappear..."

You could see that Joker was in pain, and you knew that the others were in danger, you breathed out glad that you'd done what you'd done.

"At this point we're professionals, anyone crosses our path and for any reason we eliminate them, you're the target of course but you're not there, I wonder how many will be killed while we search for you," Joker said.

Ciel scowled, "Witness elimination?"

"Exactly, everybody even the servants," Joker said.

"My servants," Ciel said and you tensed.

Joker frowned.

Sebastian started chuckling.

"What's so damn funny?" Joker said.

"Your friends are in for a surprise, they're not just any servants, they're Phantomhive servants."

Hey Guys
Sorry I haven't updated in a while.
I'm in my last year of highschool and it's getting really tough coming up to my exams.
Please keep reading
Vote and comment if you like
I will reply
Till next time!
Kiyo-chan out :3
Word Count: 1094