This boy Zach

August 19,2010

On March 14th of seventh grade, i realized that I really liked Zach Ernest. I only realized this when in math class when he turned around, pulled my glasses off (which I wear ONLY for math class), and put them on. Then he asked me if I could pull his long hair into pigtails. It was hilarious.

I've really gotten to know him too. We're like, the 2 smartest kids in school so we're always paired up for projects. I know things like, his moms the school secretary, he has a little sister, and he has a big sister. I also learned that he has never in his life eaten fast food, his mom thinks he'll become addicted and never eat real food again.

He started calling me Madi when we we're paired up in science class to trace one of our's bodies and put the organs inside. Then, he got to trace my body. It was awesome. We got a hundred too.

Anyways back to reality, summer's over and school starts soon, tomorrow my mom will drop me off ay school so I can pick up my schedule and decorate and put supplies in my locker. Hopefully Zach will be there!

August 20th,2010

Oh. My. God. Today was amazing, here's how it went:

So I got up this morning and grabbed a paper Target bag I had stuffed with school stuff and jumped in the car, then my mom drove me to Starbucks and bought me a grande strawberries and creme frappe, then we headed to Alamary Middle School.

When we pulled up I saw my friend, Hanna, walking into school. I caught up to her. "Hi," I said throwing my arm around her schoulder. She didn't answer but sang a responce "I know who likes youuuu!" She sang it several times before stopping and turning towards me. "Don't you want to know?" she taunted. "YES!" i practically screamed. Other teens turned and looked, but I didn't care. "Guess what his name starts with?" Hanna said, smirking. "What???!?!?!" I yelled. "Z." She said simply, and skipped away. I dropped my bag and my locker shelf clanged on the ground. "No way." I whispered.

"No way what?" A voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts. i turned and saw Zach ,leaning against the school building, his blonde ear length hair over to the side, a cocky look on his face.

i panicked. "Uhm. Something Hanna told me." Hey, it was the truth. He smirked and pulled my lime green Ray Bans off my head and put them on. I smiled.

" I may have to buy these from you," he said, smiling.

"No way," I said, "I searched for those all over Port Aransas. He laughed then bent down and picked up my bag, "I believe this is yours," he said. I reached for it but before i could grab it he held it high in the air. Curse my shortness. "Uh, uh, uhhhh," he taunted, "you can have it back, only if I get a sip of your drink."

"Huh?" I asked confused. He gestured towards my hand. Oh, I had forgotten my drink.

"Fine," I said, smiling, and we traded. He began to sip on it, "So Madi," he said "how has your summer been?" We walked into the school, he was still wearing my sunglasses. "Oh, you know, stepmother, stepsiblings, weddings, and sunglasses. The normal summer. Yours?"

He sighed. "Nothing. Just thinking about all the school projects I get to do with you." He said, smiling, then bumped my shoulder playfully. I blushed.

We walked up to the schedule pickup table and found our names. Then we sat in the cafeteria and compared them.

Here's mine:

1st- Social studies

2nd- Art

3rd- Math

4th-Math

5th- Band

-C lunch-

6th- language arts

7th-language arts

8th- Advisory (study hall)

9th- Science

Here's Zachs:

1st- Social studies

2nd- Band

3rd- Math

4th-Math

5th- Student Aid

-C lunch-

6th- language arts

7th-language arts

8th- Advisory (study hall)

9th- Science

Awesome huh?

So we were just sitting there, happily and sipping my frappe, when she came up. And by she I mean Zoey St. Marks. She has the biggest crush on Zach and is a royal biatch.

"Crap," Zach whispered and winced. No! I screamed in my head, she's going to ruin everything!

"Hey Zach," Zoey said in her annoying little voice, and practically pushed me out of my chair. "Uh, hi. Zoey." Zach said unhappily. "I gotta go, I said taking my sunglasses off of Zach and setting them on my head, then I grabbed my bag and started to walk away. "Madi!" Zach yelled across the cafeteria, "your drink!"

I turned around and smiled, "keep it!" I yelled back. Then he smiled at me like he was going to be dreaming about me, I know i'll be dreaming about him.

Goodnight.