Chapter 18

Leo's Pov

I moved towards Nico. Peter had his arms wrapped around my midsection as he lowered me. The sharpie in my hand was a glittery silver one. See, I could have just walked and drawn on the skull face, but where's the fun in that? Especially, now that I know Peter's spider-man!

So I made Peter wear his Spidey suit and watched him climb the ceiling. Then he started to web himself and lower his body to my height. I don't actually know how this started but I managed to convince Peter to lower me just above Nico's sleeping form and I had sketched up a silver skull.

Peter's breathing had become heavy and I turned my head, "am I heavy?" I asked.

"No, but I'm sensing something off," he whispered.

"What you- ARGH!" a shrill shriek escaped my mouth as Nico's eyes opened and he flipped both me and Peter together. Nico grabbed Peter's wrist and pushed his web shooters, making Peter's web explode over the two of us. "Wha-" I stopped when my mouth connection with Peter's

...

...

...

...

... 

...

Mask.

I moved my head back and blushed, "sorry. Good thing your mask was there," I tried to laugh off. Peter squirmed and turned to face Nico who was panting slightly.

"Sorry," Nico breathed, "Leo, if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times; don't disturb me WHEN I SLEEP!" he shouted. "Oh, hey Pete," Nico grumbled and walked away.

"Hey! Help us out!" I shouted. I turned to Peter, our nose and lips touching, I didn't care though. "Peter, can you get us out?" I asked.

"Uh- I- I- I-"

"Peter, sweetie," I sang, "stop stuttering and get us out," I tried to stress. "Hey guys? Can you help us here?" I asked. The Avengers looked at me and Peter and then they all turned to Tony.

"You got yourself in this mess, you gotta get yourself out of it, see ya!" he cheered and walked away.

Peter's Pov

I froze and looked at Leo. He was squirming and wiggling under the web. I shook my head, which bumped into Leo's hair. "Uh- normally it takes the webbing two hours to dissolve. But since we've got quite a few layers, it'll probably take an extra 15 minutes." Leo groaned and sighed, rolling his head on the marble floor.

15 MINUTES LATER

I moved my head around and coughed, "sorry, the masks gets stuffy." I tried to explain.

"Here," Leo moved closer to me, okay that was an understatement. We would've been kissing if it wasn't for my mask. He nuzzled his face in my neck, I bit my lip trying not to laugh. I had a really sensitive neck, I snorted and giggled. Leo bit my neck.

"Ow!"

"Sorry," He whispered, he scraped his teeth against my neck and pulled the mask out with his teeth. I ruffled out of the mask and made a dramatic gasp as I breathed in the fresh air. "We did it! High-fiv- oh yeah..." I turned to Leo except this time we didn't have a mask to separate us so this time I actually kiss him. "Hmmp!" I moved back and turned my head. "Um, Peter?" I shook my head and bit my lips.

"I'm sorry!" I squeaked.

"Um- it- it's okay..."

1 AND A HALF HOURS LATER

"Peter! Psst! Peter!" Leo whispered. I groggily woke and turned to the side. Turned out, that while I was taking a little nap, I managed to nuzzle my face in Leo's neck. I pulled back with blush covering my entire face.

"Um- ye- ye- yes?" I asked.

"I think I can get something from my tool kit to help cut us free," he explained. I nodded, "but I can't reach it. Shove your hand in my tool kit and grab it," he instructed.

"What?!" I shouted.

"Hey guys? Could you be quiet! I'm trying to win Call Of Duty here!" Percy shouted. The faint noise of some horror movie and Call Of Duty was heard in the background. I'm sure Mr Stark was there, because I could easily smell his coffee.

"Okay, which one?" I asked.

"Any, just imagine your taking out a pocket knife," Leo said. I furrowed my brows and moved my arm. Except it wouldn't move, of course the web would be attached to my arms. I tried to use my super strength but all I got was my arm violently shoved into Leo's pocket. This would have been fine except, the pocket I was holding was right on his ass. "Sorry!"

Leo's cheeks burned as he squeaked and shook his head. I had to lean back so that our lips didn't brush over each other again. "R-right. So um... how long do we have till it dissolves?"

I bit my lips and turned to look at me webbing, "about 15 minutes, but like a said, with this amount of layers, I'd say that it's take half an hour?" I turned Leo who was staring at my lips before he looked down at the webbing. Oh great, I'm blushing again.

"Keep a secret?" Leo whispered. I turned to him and OH! our lips brushed over again, Leo smirked, I gulped but nodded. "Good," he whispered, his hot breath running over my lips. Slowly, heat generated through my body, I gasped and Leo moved his hands. I shifted from next to Leo, trying to get away from him, which is where the heat source came from.

I looked down at the webbing and watched as it dissolved over the heat. We both ripped out of the webbing and I sighed. Once I stood up, I almost fell into Leo's arms, blood rushing to my head. "Hey! Come on, Peter! Let's put some food in you!" Leo smiled. I looked up at him in surprised.

"You- you- you can-"

"Secret remember?" he bit his lip and looked at me worriedly.

"Yeah... secret..."

"Good! Now I don't know about you but I'm hungry!" Leo cheered and ran to the kitchen.

"Valdez! Get out of my kitchen!"

A/N - Hey guys, I don't really care if you don't actually listen to this note. It's not really important to me. Most of you know... or should know *shrugs* that I don't really like to promote anything. Other readers, other books, etc. 

I don't mind promoting my books after I've finished writing my own books because then you guys have something to read when I'm finished. I don't mind it of you really want me to promote your books, I'll give in. But, seriously, just... it's annoying. 

To anyone who'd like to read a; adventurous re-take on the book, Son of Neptune (with only one OC) it's very canon... a bit. 

This is the author: Golden_Aurum he's also my brother! Tell him you came from Omega_W_K! Also, tell him I'm better!