Chapter 5

Peter's Pov

"What just happened?" I asked. That weird teenage girl ran off into the emergency staircase and when the Avengers went to try and find her we found nothing, except a pile of gold dust. Maybe she's a magician! Okay no.

"That Peter is why your still on the 'maybe' list of being an Avenger," Tony stated. I looked back at him and glared playfully. He came over and ruffled up my hair to which I tried fixing until I just decided to let it die.

"Okay but seriously can I get a straight answer?" I asked.

"That was Percy Jackson, he's been on and off the grid for some time and well... I'm guessing the screaming girl with the prosthetic leg was his ex-girlfriend. And she wasn't too happy about their break-up."  Clint was speaking from his face in the fridge door I rolled my eyes and webbed me the sandwich hat he got out so I could eat it. Hmm egg and mayo isn't exactly my favourite but okay. "Hey!" he shouted. I shrugged my shoulders and went over to Bruce who started to talk about a new algorithm that I started yesterday with him.

We walked over to the couch seats and Tony sat with us. I started to write some more equations and when I shifted in my seat I turned and saw a wallet that was next to my foot. I arched a brow in suspicion, it was a light brown and your average standard wallet. I opened the wallet and saw the guy from earlier.

His jet black hair had swept in the side but it was still pretty messy, like he was trying to tame it but eventually gave up. I smiled at his huge lopsided grim, you couldn't not smile at the face he made. I looked at a bunch of photos that fell out onto my lap. There was one of his kissing this girls cheek, her bright grey eyes lit up and she laughed. Hmm... probably his new girlfriend.

I looked over the pictures and blushed a little at this brown haired boy. I've been gay for a little while now and I can a cute boy from the regular ones. Yeah he had oil stains on his clothes and a smudge of black probably from wiping his forehead. My blush died down slowly, he was winking up at me and he had a gold dragon behind him, one that was made from scratch it looked like. I gasped that amount of detail gone into that was amazing. I looked at the boy and smiled.

Another picture looked a little blurry. It was a little dark but I could make out the hand of a skinny boy who looked like he was ready to kill the person who was taking the picture. The boy looked like a skeleton and was wearing an worn out aviators jacket with a black skull shirt. I looked at the return address and decided to go and return the wallet. Standing up I told the Avengers that I'd be back and I had to do something real quick. The address would take about two trains away... or a couple swings away. I smirked and changed into my suit in the elevator ride. I walked out of the tower which was a normal thing for me to do in my suit and spun a web.

~~~

I eventually got to the apartment and smiled as the door opened.

"Mr Blofis?!" I questioned as my English opened the door.

"Peter! My boy, what are doing here?" he asked. I pulled the wallet from my backpack and gave it to him. "Oh that would be Percy's thank you. Want to come in?" he asked.

"N-no I uh... have homework?" I say. Why do I always use that excuse.

"I'm your English teacher, we have week off school cause of new repairs. You don't have homework," he placed a firm hand on my shoulder and pulled me in.

"Hey Paul who is it?" I cringed quietly as Percy came into view.

"H-hey," I waved.