After they ate, Magnus pulls him towards the bathroom for a bath. He filled the tub with warm water, then he opened some of the bath soap and gave Alec a sniff before deciding which one. He scrunched his nose and held his mouth with his palm holding back his vomit. At last he managed to pick one. He picked his favorite, the sandalwood. He able to tolerate that smell since it smells earthy and home to him. Magnus poured some in the bath tub and let it bubbles. Then he stands before Alec. He lift his shirt up and throw it in the laundry hamper. He placed his hand on Alec's chest and slowly moving it down to his tummy. He removed the dressing and the wound healed up nicely. Then he bend down on his knees holding Alec's waist along with it. He kissed the small bump making Alec chuckled. Then he hold the waistband and slowly removed it. Alec kicked the pants off from his feet. Magnus stood up start removing his clothes. They both went in the tub and start washing each other. Magnus took the loofah and rubbed Alec's back. He pressed on his neck and moved to his shoulder and then his back. He kissed Alec's neck while moving the loofah on his chest. Alec leaned back to Magnus chest and breathes deeply. "Thank you." Magnus looked surprised at Alec's words. "For what love?" Alec leaned his head back on Magnus shoulder letting him kissed his neck and his shoulder. "For everything, for us, for not giving up on me. I'm sorry for what I did to you." Magnus smiled, "You didn't do anything wrong dear. Your my everything and I love you." Alec smiled hearing those words. "I'm sorry for went behind your back and asked Camille about you. I know you hated that." Magnus remembers well what happened. He remember how the argument got so bad and cause them to break up. He doesn't want to start another fight with Alec also he calm himself down and let Alec explained. "I didn't mean to asked Camille but you both have history and I couldn't asked Cat about it. I just want to know why you never mentioned anything about your family? You know everything about mine but I know nothing about yours. Camille told me once how you hated talking about your family and only she knows what happened. Which made you both shares a bond together. That always made me mad thinking how she has a special connection with you." Magnus was quiet for a while and he never knew how much that actually bothers Alec. "Alexander, I have to admit. Camille and I did share a secret together. She knows about my family more because I thought she is the one I want to spend my life with. My father killed my mum Alexander." Alec stood up and turned around to face Magnus. "Magnus I'm so sorry. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I understand if you want to keep it a secret." Magnus looked up and he has tears in his eyes. "No, I want to tell you everything. No more secrets." Alec nodded and rested his head on Magnus chest looking at his face while Magnus holding his body. He's no longer lying on his back but instead on front and on Magnus listen to his story. "I was only 17 when it happened. They were fighting about something and the argument got worst. I came home found my mother on the bathroom floor with her neck bleeding. In her hand a broken piece of glass she hit on the bathroom wall. She killed herself cause she found my father had an affair and he is leaving her after all this years they gone through together. I hated my father so much I ran away from home. I live on my own and what I am today is what I choose to be. I don't take after my father or my family money and I build myself on my own. What happened between me and Camille is in the past. She was there when I was at my weakest but she used me for her own pleasure. When I found you I found a piece of my soul that lost when I lost my mum. You were so warm and loving and I couldn't live without you. You gave me life that Camille couldn't gave me. You taught me how to love, care more about the world and wanting a family on my own. When your father told me to leave you I was a mess. I couldn't choose and I cant let you suffer cause of me. I thought letting you go would be easy but it wasn't. I never felt more dead than I was before you came to my life. I will never pushed you away again and I promised not to hurt you again." He looked down and saw Alec started to tearing up. His tears just flowing and he felt warm in his body as the tears flows. He kissed him on his lips and Alec stood up not letting his lips with Magnus apart. He sat on Magnus' lap and continued on kissing him. Magnus let his hands wonder from Alec's back and then he cupped Alec's ass making Alec moaned in their kiss. Alec felt how Magnus was turned on by that and start to grind against his bulge. "Ahh, Alexander." He grabbed Alec's ass tighter. "I want you Magnus, I want you inside of me." Magnus stares at his omega with a smirk knowing how horny Alec got. He put his fingers inside Alec earning him a louder moan. "Magnus stop teasing, I want you now." Magnus kissed him harder and lifted him a bit higher, then he placed his dick inside Alec. Alec sit slowly until he took all of Magnus length. He stopped himself to get to used of Magnus dick inside him. Then he started to move up and down. Magnus held him tighter and kissing his neck. Alec tilted his head back and letting Magnus sucked on his neck more. He clenching on the tubs harder making his knuckles white. After few thrust Alec felt warm feeling inside his lower stomach and he knows he's coming, but he wanted them both to come. "Babe, I'm close." He whispered in Magnus mouth while they were kissing. "I'm close too. Come for me baby. I want you to come." Magnus' words making him thrust faster. Magnus then grasp Alec's dick and started to thrust it, making Alec losing his mind over his alpha. "Ahh, Ahhh Magnus. I'm coming." He squirted warm semen in Magnus' hand and that made Magnus came while screaming his omega's name. Alec felt how Magnus came made him warm inside. He panted trying to catch his breath. He leaned his forehead on Magnus' neck and lay down holding his body. They spend a few more hours in it making out and then they cleaned themselves. They put on clothes and went to the living room. Magnus let Alec stay on the couch and he went to his desk doing his work. They went back to their normal routine like before. Magnus working at home or sometime he will go to the office while Alec finishing his book. It's noon when Alec's tummy started to growl again. He was hungry as if he didn't ate for a day. He sat on the couch eating so much junk food and yet he still hungry. So he went to his boyfriend. Magnus looked up and saw Alec coming towards him. He opened his arms and let Alec sat on his lap. He loves Alec being cuddly and like a child. "I'm hungry." He pout his face and looked at Magnus making him couldn't resist. "what is my beautiful angel wants for lunch?" Alec thought hard but he knows what he want. He looked at Magnus with sniggering look making Magnus rolled his eyeball. "Please, not that, something else please." Magnus pleaded as he knows what Alec wants. He wants the same order they have every time they went to Taki's for lunch. Alec pleaded with both of his hand and Magnus couldn't say no to that. "Fine! Burger it is. but I'm ordering something else for me and you cant have it." Magnus making a gesture while grabbing his phone. Alec frowned at his alpha and crossed his arm. Magnus laughed at him, "I'm kidding." He ordered their lunches and waited for the orders to arrive. Alec and Magnus enjoy each other company, eating their lunch together and Magnus loves talking to their twins as if they heard him. Magnus sweet moments making Alec wonders if this happiness would last. How he wished it would last.