Chapter 2

Evie Pov
Mal and Ben got back and were soaking. I got them a towel and gave it to them. " Ok, I will talk about my past first" I said. " I have a spell that can show everyone" Mal said. " Can you do it" I asked her. " Ya" she said. Her eyes started to glow " For all that was last show this girl's past" Mal said. Soon a white screen appeared. " Ask  major questions at the end" Mal said and everyone nodded yes.

I was around 8 in this memory
It was a rainy day on the Isle of the Lost. I was sitting on a chair inside my home reading a book. The princess and the frog. My mother saw me and grabbed the book out of my hands. " I want to read that" I said. " No, reading is for the poor and weak. A man will never marry a smart brat, beauty is all you need to marry a prince and only a prince" she shouted. She put the book in a fire. " But what if I don't want a prince" I said. Big mistake. She walked over to me with a pointy stick and struck it at me countless times. Soon I was covered in blood and scratches " Now clean yourself up " My mother shouted as she put the stick in a bucket of water.

In this memory I was 12
" And this is a back stitch" My mother was teaching me to sow, clean, cook and do my makeup perfectly. I kept failing at the sowing. " You stupid girl!, this is a simple task. You are as stupid as your father, I still don't know why I kept you" My mother roared at me. Soon in a flash her hand met my cheek.

Soon the memory faded to white. The whole group just stood in shock. " Evie were so sorry" Chad said to me. " Well the past is in the past" I said. Doug wrapped a hand around my shoulder. I smiled at him. " Who wants to go next" Mal asked. Jay and Carlos looked at each other. "I'll go next" Carlos said. Mal then recited the spell as the white screen appeared.

Carlos and Puppy were around eight
" Carlos, Puppy come come" Cruella shouted in a high pitched squeal. Soon Carlos and Puppy were standing right in front of their phyotic mother. " Now I'll asked this once and only once who stole baby" Cruella said bending down to the two with her hands on her knees. Puppy gulped but before she could say anything Carlos stepped up. " I did mother I wanted to see how you stuffed it and made it so beautifully good so I could do the same when we get off this rathole" He said not looking at his mother. " Well Carlos as much as I see why you did it YOU WILL BE PUNISHED" Cruella shouted as she went to get something. " Why did you lie now she might kill you " Puppy said. " Not unless she didn't have a backup I want you to run and go to the hideout and never come back ok unless I somehow get off you are to never come back now run" Carlos said as he watched his little twin sister run out of a nearby window. Cruella came back with a dog trap and slammed it on Carlos's leg. He yelped in pain but remained silent after that.

"Carlos you did that for Puppy" Audrey said confused about this girl who looked like Carlos. " Of course I would never let anything happen to her we're twins after all" Carlos said as Jane smiled a big smile at her boyfriend for protecting his sister . Soon the white screen appeared once more it was Jay's past.

Jay was around 12 years old
Jay was stealing some tea pots and cups. Soon he was at Jafar's shop. " So Jay what did you steal today" Jafars asked. Jay gave everything to his father. " What this again are you an idiot Jay do you think think is acceptable" Jafar shouted  and with every word he was either his with a wooden spoon or slapped and punched by Jafar.  " Daddy stop" an eight year old Jenie said. " No Jenie run and never turn back go to the hideout and stay with Carlos and Puppy now go run" Jay said before Jafar noticed the girl.

" Oh my Jay your own father did this to you" Jane  said. " Yeah I was just happy my little sister Jenie got out " Jay said wrapping a hand around Lonnie's shoulder. " I didn't know you guys had sisters
Soon the white screen appeared once more but it was Mal's past!

Mal was twelve when this happened.
" Ahhhhh" Mal screamed as the iron touched her skin. " No child of mine will have wings unless I do" Maleficent  shouted as she watched her goons wrapped the iron chains around Mal. " After Maxie disappeared you knew that you would have to go through the same pain as I did to become evil. There that's enough now ripped them off" Maleficent  shouted. Soon Mal cried in pain as my wings ripped off me. " Now go and fetch your sister I need to do the same" Maleficent  same throwing Mal her leather jacket.

As Mal got to her room an eight year old Kayla looked at her. " Run get as far away from here as possible" Mal said to her. " But Mal I want to see Max" Kayla said. " Just go" she told her. She gave Mal a soft hug and leaped out of the window.

" Who's Max and that little girl" Ben asked her. " My twin brother and little sister Kayla" I said. " Uh Mal the white screen is back" I said said.

Soon a woman who looked like Maleficent bit wasn't her since she's a lizard and a woman with brown hair who I've never seen in my life where looking at some sort of mirror." Sydney show me my sister and her family now" The blonde woman demanded. " Yes Maya" the mirror replied showing an image of Maleficent, Mal, Max and Kayla. " Mom we need to save them Maleficent will kill them if we dont" the brunette said to this Maya. " I know but I had a vision, someone in Aurdon will save one of the twins and then we will be able to save them and bring the two realms back together once and for all" Maya said. She looked at her daughter. " Don't worry Lily we will save your cousins trust me" Maya said before the image disappeared.

" You have an Aunt!" Doug shouted in surprise before I slapp him gently. Mal just sat there not saying a word as her eyes glowed green. " Mal are you okay" Ben asked her. " That's where he went" She said tears escaping her glowing eyes. " Mal what are you saying" I asked her confused this is so not like her. " There is something I have not told anyone since I found out, there is another world just like ours but different  and the only way to reach it are the nine children of Maleficent and Hades" Mal said looking to the ground. " But there are only three of you and Hades doesn't have kids" Jay said to her. " That's what they wanted us to believe but have we ever wonder who are mom or dad is cause we..." Mal was cut off by a huge explosion

A/N: Please reveiw