Chapter 1: Arrival

Start from the beginning

Suddenly the Egg Mobiles engines stopped running and crash-landed in the center of a giant glass tube. This impact tossed Eggman out of the vehicle and face slammed him into the metal floor. No wonder how a fat human can endure intense pain.

The time was not long for Sonic to arrive inside the laboratory surprising the doctor.

"S-Sonic, P-Please go easy on me, I won't conquer the world again, I swear! I'll give all Chaos Emeralds and Master Emerald, please spare my life!" Eggman pleaded and shed a false tear.

Sonic chuckled and forgave him. And that was a great mistake if he led his guard down.

Eggman snapped his fingers and several metallic wires entangled the hedgehog restraining him.

Sonic knew struggling against these wires were futile and only remained cool.

"Hehehe, looks like I win Sonic! Your defeat is finally true. Nothing can stop me now! Nothing can prevent me to build my magnificent one and only THE EGGMAN EMPIRE OHOHOHO!!" Eggman boasted with hands on belly.

"I don't think this is over Egghead"

"What?! What do you mean?"

Sonic then pointed his index finger towards the ceiling while smirking which made Eggman gasp in horror.

A female pink hedgehog in red dress dove down through the giant glass tube.

She was armed with a strange yet unrealistically large, yellow hammer.

"Let go of Sonic Eggman!!" The pink rodent yelled and slammed her hammer at the wires breaking them.

"Thanks, Amy" Sonic gave her a thumbs up

"Ohh~ you're welcome Sonikku~" Amy squealed and blushed like a devoted fangirl. But then she spoke in her wrist communicator: "Anyway lets finish this Sonic. Tails, Knuckles are you guys there?"

"I'm right here Amy"

"Why do you need to ask?"

A biplane in blue and yellow dashed straight through the giant hallway. Its pilot was an anthropomorphic fox cub and a red male echidna as a passenger.

As soon as the aircraft landed, both the fox and echidna jumped down and took a fighting stance.

Eggman frowned at this. He did know that Sonic always comes with backups, but what he really was surprised was, in fact, Amy wasn't completely fangirling over Sonic, not even Sonic understood her change of behavior, but he shook it off.

"You may think you have won Sonic, But this is the only the beginning!" The doctor declared and revealed a cylinder with a red button on top. He pressed it and a violent shaking took place on the ship.

Outside of ship 7 small flares at different colors along with one giant green light shot up into the sky and shined brightly in the dark sky as they were ready to alter time and space.

"Whoa!! Alright Eggman, what did you this time?" Sonic demanded.

"Well my little pincushion~, you see, I am going to change the very fabric of reality and erase you from existence forever, and this time there will be NO SIDE EFFECT OHOHOHOH!"

What Eggman said was true.

Most of the times, whenever his machines were powered by all 7 all-powerful gemstones, his machine would malfunction, due to an excessive amount of energy that causes to overload and the chaotic nature of the energy. And that would give him a very unwanted result as usual.

But this time, Eggman has successfully activated the device without any drawback, thanks to his numerous trial and errors and experience with Chaos Energy. Furthermore, it granted all his wishes: mostly the desired Reality warping technique: Chaos Control.

The eight lights turned brilliant white and expanded, engulfing the entire fleet along with their passengers, then the world, then the cosmos and then, the multiverse had changed its appearance: from round, spherical ethereal existence with thousands of thousands of millions or even infinite number of small light bubbles, known as universes to Eggman Empire's Iconic logo: a red and black symbolic grinning face with unusual large mustache.

All hope was lost as the mad doctor became the new ruler of the multiverse and without the opposing forces to stop him, his sovereignty lasted forever.

Despite being a mad scientist, Eggman has standards: he despises torturing prisoners, raping innocent girls, ruining people's livelihoods, inducing painful deaths, basically he may be evil but he was far from being a cruel villain. That was also a reason why Sonic likes him and wants to "play with him".

The multiverse had a bad start, which gradually became much better as time goes by. From that point, Eggman's reputation for being an evil scientist no longer existed.

White Space

Far from Egg Multiverse or on the higher dimensional plane, a familiar blue hedgehog appeared in a white limbo of nowhere.

He took steps and turned his head everywhere, there was nothing but white.

"Where am I? How did I end up here? Did Eggman do this? I swear if he did something to my friends or any innocent lives I'm gonna pay him back tenfold!" The hedgehog's frustration was something new, yet he sighed.

"Well, he did changed the reality, and erased me from existence and conquered the world. I won't get anything if I try to stop him unless I turn Super Sonic and undo everything with Chaos Control, nah Baldy McNosehair has Chaos Emeralds, there is no way I can do that" Sonic was right; he could not undo Eggman's actions, especially when he erased him from existence thus sending him here.

Time passed by and the hedgehog grew impatient for the result. He wanted to run so fast that he would reexist in the reality and foil his nemesis's scheme- no end his world and restore the reality as it was before.

Suddenly his sight got glimpses of greenery, it was blurry and whitish at first. As the hedgehog advanced further the surrounding world became darker and darker and more visible, until he was surrounded by dense of trees everywhere.

"What the?!" The hedgehog was surprised by appearing in a jungle-like forest from nonexistence.

Back in his world, dense forests and jungles with huge trees and exotic plants were nothing new to Sonic but what was strange about this forest was that Sonic sensed a considerable amount of strange energy coming from plants and trees. And the strangest part was that he could sense the quality of each energy and it's source: some were new others were ancient, some emitted a little while others gave tremendous quantity almost rivaling Chaos Emeralds.

The hedgehog shrugged off as nothing bad would happen and leap effortlessly on top of an oak tree with the size of 2 stories building.

Then he dashed off at speed of a speeding car.

Unknown to him a strange glowing golden circle with blue 6-teeth saw blade and green brilliant cut shape marked on his forehead. Also, a group of shadows trailed after the direction the Blue Blur sped off to.